Vilda Sacked as Spain Coach

2 hours ago, Mighty Quinn said:

I didn't call her a liar, I'm not misogynistic I have my opinions, in my opinion if you walked into a police station and said you had been sexualy assaulted by a kiss, do you honestly think the police would prosecute, and yes I thought my question was pertinent about would it be different if a woman kissed her, but you decided to not answer honestly. I have gay friends transgender friends and women and men friends, I also have my opinions, I respect your opinions even though I don't agree with them so you should do the same.

The police don't prosecute.

I don't respect your vile opinions.

9 hours ago, markowl said:

Yeah but he didn't slip the tongue or grope her....

Sadly this won't put an end to the ridiculous..and worrying....posts from people trying to minimise his behaviour.

Let's see what the investigations conclude now. It seems Spanish football has a history of misogynistic and abusive behaviour when it comes to the women's game. 

1 hour ago, Mighty Quinn said:

Just a question have any of you actually seen the clip of the kiss and her reaction and have any of you watched the Julie Cook and Yvette Caster interview which I have and was the point I was making.

Whatever her reaction at the time, she's reflected and decided it was inappropriate. I'm sure the courts will decide whether he's done anything illegal.

Maybe they'll look at the video which contains this image as part of their deliberations.

F4CeBZoW4AEIv8q.jpg

Yes that is totally out of order and yes I agree after looking at all the evidence he should have resigned but what I don't agree with, as does the journalist Julie Cook is that it being called sexual assault is demeaning the word assault that has been carried out on women or men like rape or physically beating them, you must know what I mean, I didn't mean to make it sound funny or belittle it and I've googled it and technically as said in the interview it's assault but do you really think the word is appropriate, I didn't and that's why I put the laughing emoji,s I thought an assault is when you strike someone not kiss them, but hey ho you live and learn. And I've learnt.

19 minutes ago, Mighty Quinn said:

Yes that is totally out of order and yes I agree after looking at all the evidence he should have resigned but what I don't agree with, as does the journalist Julie Cook is that it being called sexual assault is demeaning the word assault that has been carried out on women or men like rape or physically beating them, you must know what I mean, I didn't mean to make it sound funny or belittle it and I've googled it and technically as said in the interview it's assault but do you really think the word is appropriate, I didn't and that's why I put the laughing emoji,s I thought an assault is when you strike someone not kiss them, but hey ho you live and learn. And I've learnt.

Fortunately it is not up to random internet gobshites (or random journalists) to decide whether or not someone feels like they were sexually assaulted.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Mighty Quinn said:

Next time you're googling, can you search for "punctuation".

Cheers 

7 hours ago, Mighty Quinn said:

Just a question have any of you actually seen the clip of the kiss and her reaction and have any of you watched the Julie Cook and Yvette Caster interview which I have and was the point I was making.

Hi, yes I've seen the clip of Jenni Hermoso being grabbed and kissed on the lips without consenting. Receiving her world cup winners medal should have been one of the greatest moments of her life, but it was demeaned  by an opportunistic sexual assault.  

She was probably in shock, maybe disbelief, and tried to carry on celebrating best she could. When the dust settled it probab sunk in , what had happened. 

I'm still really confused as to why your trying to minimalise this?