Vilda Sacked as Spain Coach

1 hour ago, Mighty Quinn said:

I'm honestly not trying to minimalise anything my point was imo assault is when you strike someone not when you kiss someone, that's all, do me a favour and watch the Julie Cooke and Yvette Caster interview, it lasts about 10 minutes 

This is the law no matter how you try to claim its not serious or assault.

Screenshot_20230911_222223_Chrome.jpg

14 minutes ago, Quickly Kevin said:

This is the law no matter how you try to claim its not serious or assault.

Screenshot_20230911_222223_Chrome.jpg

I know it's the law but you also know exactly what I am getting at to, l think it's not right to class it in the same context as rape or actual physical assault, it's the word assault that I'm referring to. Yes he shouldn't have done it I've said that but you all know darn well what I mean, and it's not condoning it.

3 minutes ago, Mighty Quinn said:

I know it's the law but you also know exactly what I am getting at to, l think it's not right to class it in the same context as rape or actual physical assault, it's the word assault that I'm referring to. Yes he shouldn't have done it I've said that but you all know darn well what I mean, and it's not condoning it.

Give it up…

The Rape Crisis definition is a slam dunk.

You are trying to defend the indefensible mate.

2 minutes ago, Mighty Quinn said:

You are condoning it, minimalising it and victim blaming.

It's disgraceful and you keep doubling down.

Maybe you should take your informed opinions and see if you can get the law changed. I'm

" It's a bit mean to call it assault as its only a kiss"

" It's a bit unfair that people want to make unwanted sexual contact a big deal"

6 hours ago, Mighty Quinn said:

It's a forum for people to have opinions, I had mine, if people don't agree with them fine, but there's no need to lower themselves to name calling and pathetic sarcasm which I have received from some.

I think when you post stuff like 

"Sexual assault 🤣", then you're inviting strong replies.

Just a thought.

9 hours ago, Mighty Quinn said:

It's a forum for people to have opinions, I had mine, if people don't agree with them fine, but there's no need to lower themselves to name calling and pathetic sarcasm which I have received from some.

Doubling down on defending sexual abuse isn't just 'having an opinion', it's  disgusting and needs condemning by any right minded person. 

Like the sacked predator , you're never going to admit you're wrong, are you? 

On 08/09/2023 at 21:33, Mighty Quinn said:

It's disgusting sacking the manager that helped them win the world cup, I watched the final and in my opinion which I'm going to give on here because I missed the thread on Hermoso on another forum, is that Rubiales was over the moon that Spain had won the cup and when greeting Hermoso, in his excitement just kissed her on the lips, he didn't snog her he didn't force her, she made no attempt to push him off, I assume she was as excited as all her country women/men that they had won the World Cup, I think it's taken the shine off Spain winning it, I've seen the video of her on the coach after and she looks very happy to me, I think it's been blown out of all proportion by people who, and it's just my opinion, who don't like the fact that he kissed her on the lips, I wonder if there would be so much fuss if Rubiales was a woman and kissed her.

At the end of the day Spain won the World Cup, everyone was happy and showing emotion, ffs I would have kissed anyone or anything if England had won it. Ps. I'm married and love women.