Vilda Sacked as Spain Coach

1 minute ago, Mighty Quinn said:

You are so stupid, or just don't like men, if you think that's assault you are not real, answer me this, if it was a woman who kissed her would she have complained 

I don't like misogynistic men.

And stop it with the whataboutery.

3 minutes ago, Mighty Quinn said:

I have spoke to my wife which proves you haven't read all my posts, and she said it's a lot of fuss about nothing, sh said he shouldn't have done it but it was a kiss, not a head but, or assault 

Mr & Mrs Mighty Quinn have decided it's a lot of fuss about nothing.

Let's all move on then.

I didn't call her a liar, I'm not misogynistic I have my opinions, in my opinion if you walked into a police station and said you had been sexualy assaulted by a kiss, do you honestly think the police would prosecute, and yes I thought my question was pertinent about would it be different if a woman kissed her, but you decided to not answer honestly. I have gay friends transgender friends and women and men friends, I also have my opinions, I respect your opinions even though I don't agree with them so you should do the same.

19 minutes ago, Mighty Quinn said:

I didn't call her a liar, I'm not misogynistic I have my opinions, in my opinion if you walked into a police station and said you had been sexualy assaulted by a kiss, do you honestly think the police would prosecute, and yes I thought my question was pertinent about would it be different if a woman kissed her, but you decided to not answer honestly. I have gay friends transgender friends and women and men friends, I also have my opinions, I respect your opinions even though I don't agree with them so you should do the same.

I HAVE GAY FRIENDS KLAXON.

And why would I respect anyone who posts laughing emojis when sexual assaults against women are discussed?

And what the fúck gives you the right to decide whether I'm being honest or not?

Edited by markowl

1 hour ago, Mighty Quinn said:

Imo a kiss is not sexual assault groping someone's breast bum,  crotch, yes. My laughing emoji was aimed at that.

Oh so  who needs the law when you decide what the boundaries are.

He is being prosecuted for sexual assault.

It does not matter the severity of the actions. A kiss without consent is sexual assault.

And yes if a women kissed without consent there would be the same reaction.

You know that.