Sunderland

1 hour ago, g-owls said:

Forget about Wrexham.

Luton’s rise from the National League to being 90 minutes from the Premier League is THE ‘Hollywood story’ of the season.

I actually hope they go on and finish the job off now, although something tells me that Middlesbrough will win tonight and beat them at Wembley. 

They only got 80 points though, not 96, and didn't go on a 23 game unbeaten run.

That's the main thing.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TheGaffer said:

If it does happen we should be on the phone as quickly as humanly possible to try and persuade him to come here

Just said the same in the Replacing Moore thread,  even if its today or tomorrow before our game - give Tony a call and get a heads up on how he feels.  Got to move quickly with these things 

• Like 2

Mowbray is a quality manager and does well everywhere he goes. He completely transformed Blackburn after they were relegated to League One and got Sunderland to the play offs 

He's also low profile and never causes controversy and just gets on with his job

Sunderland would be mad to sack him 

On 17/05/2023 at 02:19, S36 OWL said:

I really want Luton to win the final. Pitching up at Kenilworth Rd would be a real eye opener for Citah, Liverpool and Manures big time Charlie's. 

lol

I'm sure City would deal with it 🙂