Donny tickets delivery (or lack of)

57 minutes ago, ANDY said:

Still waiting for mine. 

anyone else not got theirs yet ? 

Called into the ticket office b4 the game  last night, 8 days and still no ticket. Asked why don't they have the facility when booking online, to collect and when will I get my Bristol City coach money back. 

On 09/02/2022 at 18:13, Spion Kop said:

Called into the ticket office b4 the game  last night, 8 days and still no ticket. Asked why don't they have the facility when booking online, to collect and when will I get my Bristol City coach money back. 

What did 5hey say about the Bristol City money?

2 hours ago, The coach said:

What did 5hey say about the Bristol City money?

It's not on the system yet to be able to refund people. Asked the same question at the start of December, when I got my grandkids and mine, 5 home games refund and the Bristol match ticket refunded. Also sent an email in December and on Friday asking about the travel refund for Bristol. 

FYI, Doncaster ticket has still not arrived and mentioned this in the email and have not got a reply.

Wednesday who I follow home and away and will do till  the die, really do ******** me off at times.

EBRA 

• Like 1

Mine have come today, phew, was starting to get a bit twitchy having had tickets disappear in the post recently.

As stated above, printing the SWFC badge on the envelopes is inviting trouble, I never had any go missing for years and years until very recently after they started doing it.