A new Wednesday shirt released next week

Guest wilyfox
3 minutes ago, The Wall said:

I like Pete McKee, but hate this shirt.

Every fan of every club thinks it's 'typical' when they have any bad luck

That shirt is public mockery of the club. May as well get one with Wednesday Wańkers printed on the front. 

4 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

That shirt is public mockery of the club. May as well get one with Wednesday Wańkers printed on the front. 

It's self-deprecating humour for a Wednesday fan. A tribute to the supporters who are put through what Wednesday put us through. 

• Like 3

Guest wilyfox
14 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

It's self-deprecating humour for a Wednesday fan. A tribute to the supporters who are put through what Wednesday put us through. 

for some, maybe. Others may think it’s embarrassing. I do. I’d rather hope the club gets it’s act together than walk around wearing a shirt ridiculing the club we love.

37 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

for some, maybe. Others may think it’s embarrassing. I do. I’d rather hope the club gets it’s act together than walk around wearing a shirt ridiculing the club we love.

It really isn't ridiculing the club. I've never used the word snowflake in this sort of context but I'm sorely tempted. Get a grip. WTF:

• Like 1

Guest wilyfox
1 minute ago, rickygoo said:

It really isn't ridiculing the club. I've never used the word snowflake in this sort of context but I'm sorely tempted. Get a grip. WTF:

I’m fine, thank you. Go and buy yourself a Wednesday Wańker t-shirt.

Or alternatively super fan makes money out of mocking the club he supposedly loves 

Just saying 

to sides to every coin