Silver Lining

15 minutes ago, Animis said:

That could be great Owlstalk poll.

The winning club gets all the fans in one go - imagine Notts County getting 10,000 new supporters - we could make them the next Leicester.

That would be brilliant!

Well, in the context of the club we all love ceasing to exist after more than 150 years, all down to a chairman who'd never even heard of us a decade ago...that kind of 'brilliant'.

'Come on you 'Pies, eh?'

:duntmatter:

1 hour ago, since59owe said:

Anthem accepted, is there one ...

We didn't have to witness in person the sacks of **** that 'played" for us last season...DC agrees and hasn't bothered paying them.

Silver lining for next season - being able to attend again and catch up with old friends. 

48 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

If the club goes under, we'll all be free to support another club.

I'm thinking Notts County.

:duntmatter:

Probably Sutton United for me, given where I live.

Be good to start following a new team on the start of its Football League journey to replace one whose journey has ended.

I’m pretty sure I’ll quite enjoy going eventually  - certainly won’t miss the tiresome car journeys up the M1 Motorway from where I live - but somehow it just won’t ever be the same.

Lets just hope this scenario doesn’t become a reality

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Kew Owl said:

Probably Sutton United for me, given where I live.

Be good to start following a new team on the start of its Football League journey to replace one whose journey has ended.

I’m pretty sure I’ll quite enjoy going eventually  - certainly won’t miss the tiresome car journeys up the M1 Motorway from where I live - but somehow it just won’t ever be the same.

Lets just hope this scenario doesn’t become a reality

The fact that we're even discussing it as a possibility is terrifying, really.

3 hours ago, Sultan_Pepper said:

If the club ceases to exist we'll all save money on tickets, kits, petrol etc and have more free time to try new hobbies on a Saturday. That's about it I think.

Yes, just think of all the plans our spouses will have for all that extra time and money too!

That's why it's essential that if we fold we invest all our efforts into a Phoenix club! 

lol

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Animis said:

That could be great Owlstalk poll.

The winning club gets all the fans in one go - imagine Notts County getting 10,000 new supporters - we could make them the next Leicester.

We could even suggest a Thai owner