Silver Lining

I think the OP is trying to say is they any silver lining to our current situation.

I am looking forward next season to playing some different clubs and the away fans will enjoy going to a few different places.

Also if we are actually allowed into games is a big, big bonus no matter how things are on the field.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, matthefish2002 said:

I think the OP is trying to say is they any silver lining to our current situation.

I am looking forward next season to playing some different clubs and the away fans will enjoy going to a few different places.

Also if we are actually allowed into games is a big, big bonus no matter how things are on the field.

Correct

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

If the club goes under, we'll all be free to support another club.

I'm thinking Notts County.

:duntmatter:

That could be great Owlstalk poll.

The winning club gets all the fans in one go - imagine Notts County getting 10,000 new supporters - we could make them the next Leicester.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Animis said:

That could be great Owlstalk poll.

The winning club gets all the fans in one go - imagine Notts County getting 10,000 new supporters - we could make them the next Leicester.

I have nothing against a lot of professional sides including Notts County but I couldn't support any other club apart from Wednesday.

I have a soft spot for some local non league sides though but that's about it.

Edited by matthefish2002

2 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

If the club goes under, we'll all be free to support another club.

I'm thinking Notts County.

:duntmatter:

I already support another Club 'Hearts' in Scotland ,in memory of my comrade who sadly passed...RIP...back in the 'day' there was a big following for Celtic at the Park Hotel(as it was originally called) Lived my entire life within the sight(floodlights) and sounds of Hillsborough until i was 30..than Wincobank,now Crookes...

I could never go across the City,though i dont hate them(Dad lifelong Blade) for me,its always the second result i look for,and i am happy when they do well.

Guess ime going soft in my old age eh?but there it is,when i worked I disliked all the Football firms,but the BBC in particular....banned them from every venue i worked at....they ****ing hated me,and still do to this day...One day i might tell you of a visit to a local 'tattooist' ..and certain SUFC 'fans' outsprinting Linford Christie...

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Sultan_Pepper said:

If the club ceases to exist we'll all save money on tickets, kits, petrol etc and have more free time to try new hobbies on a Saturday. That's about it I think.

You might want to add that there will be fewer weekends spoiled and much anger and frustration avoided.