BREAKING NEWS - Sam Hutchinson returning to Sheffield Wednesday?!?

1 minute ago, cbirks said:

I thought Hutchinson was great in that QPR game and I don't know what he did to be subbed off and then never used again.

I was broadly pro-Monk - broadly, not absolutely - but I always struggled to understand the Hutchison thing. If he does come back, here's hoping for Wednesday that Monk was wrong to axe him. 

Yeah think that was the last game he played under monk. If I remember right he played with pelupessy in the middle and we absolutely bossed the midfield. 

He went off we brought hunt in and nearly managed to draw a game we were comfortable in.

Remember him having to slot in for borner at centre half in the leeds game as well and he was a class act against probably the best team in the league. So the idea that he was losing it is not really true for me.

We are where we are and both him and Westwood comfortable improve a side fighting to stay in the league.

On 25/12/2020 at 09:18, @owlstalk said:

So according to the folk in this thread Sam Hutchinson:

• Is never really injured
  • Never really gets red or yellow cards
  • Never gets frozen out
  • Age of players never matters - it doesn't make any difference if a player is older
  • Is comparable to Roy Keane! 🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

None of these but he is 10 x better than any other player we have in that position and it turns out that both discipline and injury wise he’s a better bet than Lluongo

• Like 1

5 hours ago, room0035 said:

Indeed but we have Luongo how many games has he missed so far again. Hutch has been fitter for the last 18 months than Luongo the man Monk choice to replace him.

Two wrongs then. We need to find different, better, fitter players. The likes of Barnsley and Coventry seem to have managed it, let alone the clubs at the top.

6 hours ago, TrickyTrev said:

Perhaps Pulis sees Hutch as one of the players he needs to bring in to keep us safe?

Theres no one than currently able to do similar,thats doing it in any of our leagues?? come on.....be football 'politics' and alleged Agent shenanigins if he came back,....

Be nothing in my view whatsoever with any job he may,or may not do for SWFC