Who is available to play?

I've lost track of the players who are injured, banned and how many games they still have to sit out.

Obviously all the injured players are out for 2 weeks officially but other than Marriot how long are we actually expecting them to be out for?

Can anyone list them?

• Thanks 1

Would Windass have played ahead of Rhodes were he available last night? Is he even a striker? With Marriott having returned to Derby, we have just the one striker. In my opinion, if you play just the one up, you probably need three in the squad Can we wait until January with just one striker, it’s risky

17 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Would Windass have played ahead of Rhodes were he available last night? Is he even a striker? With Marriott having returned to Derby, we have just the one striker. In my opinion, if you play just the one up, you probably need three in the squad Can we wait until January with just one striker, it’s risky

I'd have played Windass ahead of Rhodes mainly because Windass has more pace and a bit more presence than Rhodes. Neither would have been massively effective. Rhodes looked ridiculous chasing balls and putting his body about, it's nowehere near his strength but he had to do it as there's not much else you can do with 1 up top and limited attacking chances. 

2 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

I'd have played Windass ahead of Rhodes mainly because Windass has more pace and a bit more presence than Rhodes. Neither would have been massively effective. Rhodes looked ridiculous chasing balls and putting his body about, it's nowehere near his strength but he had to do it as there's not much else you can do with 1 up top and limited attacking chances. 

It’s going to be the big dilemma for the manager Does he surrender control, to maybe give us marginally more attacking threat by playing two up? Assuming that is, that we actually have two available. The obvious solution would be, to find a quality front player who is used to operating as a lone striker. Obvious, but extremely difficult to find with our budget

10 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

It’s going to be the big dilemma for the manager Does he surrender control, to maybe give us marginally more attacking threat by playing two up? Assuming that is, that we actually have two available. The obvious solution would be, to find a quality front player who is used to operating as a lone striker. Obvious, but extremely difficult to find with our budget

Fletcher would have been a dream. We need to find a Fletcher that's a bit younger and then make sure we have a bit of pace in midfield/wing with the likes of Musa if we sign him and Harris. Let Bannan have a free role to attack and play higher up the pitch and make sure you have Luongo and Paterson that either sit deeper or also support. I think that sort of balance with a more physical Striker upfront would work well for us. Yeah, probably not amazing but it would give us quite a concise game plan, play more to the strengths of the players, keep us fairly solid and give us a chance to win games.