Champions League 20-21 Thread

bradowl

50 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Would throw Kasper into that too.

Excellent goalkeeper.

Very much so .  Again a player with brilliant mindset . Kante, vardy , schmichael, mahrez- they all played non top flight football before they got to Leicester. Tough , resilient characters who have worked to improve massively since they were in the lower leagues.

8 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

Why not use Tammy Abraham. I'm impressed by Chelsea since Tuchel took over but he needs to give Abraham a chance.

Not needed. Think they will sell him in the summer.

Poor performance from Real tonight. 

Just now, sMacLean said:

This Real Madrid side badly needs freshening up now but they don't have the funds to do it.

Similar to Barcelona, which is why Messi wanted out. Barcelona have found 2 or 3 youngsters that are starting to develop and they have had a decent season away from the Champions League but they are 2 or 3 short at the back. 

Just now, Ellis Rimmer said:

He is needed, they're crying out for someone to stick all these chances away.

They will say they don't have the same dynamic and so don't create those chances with him on the pitch though. 

Just now, Ellis Rimmer said:

Someone will get a bargain

I think he's decent, he could be on his way back to Villa, just don't think he suits Chelsea's current style. 

1 minute ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

I think he would be best suited to West Ham or Spurs.

He would be ideal to improve West Ham, not a popular move to make though that one.

Just now, hirstyboywonder said:

He would be ideal to improve West Ham, not a popular move to make though that one.

I dunno I don't think they're as bothered as they make out, Frank went West Ham no problem, Joe Cole, Glen Johnson etc sure West Ham would be happy to just get a good player in