SWFC Supporters Trust seek urgent meeting with Chansiri

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Do it 

And then sit back and watch how Sheffield Wednesday rip you to absolute shreds without knowing anything about you/your organisation 

Oh yeah and there will be fans who wanna look cool on the internet so they’ll be posting stuff like “THIS SUPPORTERS TRUST OF THR SUPPORTERS TRUST DONT SPEAK FOR ME” even though you never said you did 

lol

I think my organisation will need a box. An extra £1 on matchday ticket prices should cover it so the board can watch games together.

I think I will need a secretary too. 

As chairman a parking space at the ground makes sense.

That should allow me to represent the fan base to the best of my ability.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Grandad said:

When was he misquoted?

At the fans forum when he stated he ‘would’ put the club if for sale if

people wanted.

The media then ran with a story saying the club was up for sale. It wasn’t. BBC had it on their national site. Radio Sheffield were unrelenting in their reporting of it, even when fans called in to try and correct them. 

All just my opinion... but part of me believes that Chansiri no longer speaks to the media because of this. Happy to stand corrected of course but he used to be interviewed fairly often, now I can’t remember the last interview with him except for the obligatory new manager press conference. And since then, communication with local media in general seemed to drop as well.....again, except for the obligatory pre and post match interviews, what do any reporters actually get out of the club these days? 

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

It says it all that SWFC have just been deducted 12 points and yet our fans would rather discuss a fans trust that they're telling us is irrelevant

lol

And still no other suggestions put forward either.

Guest Grandad
4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Dom Howson did an exclusive with him

No other journalist is allowed to speak to him and aren't granted interviews with him 

Make of that what you will

Dom also reported the club was up for sale

2 hours ago, quinnssweetshop said:

Certainly not pulling down what they are trying to achieve in anyway whatsoever, but this Chairman, just doesn't care about the fans, it's all a front and bull.

it's clear nothing will change regarding  a trust, until there's someone ion charge willing to have debate.

I'd guess not many chairmen do.

Guest Grandad
1 hour ago, Miffed said:

At the fans forum when he stated he ‘would’ put the club if for sale if

people wanted.

The media then ran with a story saying the club was up for sale. It wasn’t. BBC had it on their national site. Radio Sheffield were unrelenting in their reporting of it, even when fans called in to try and correct them. 

All just my opinion... but part of me believes that Chansiri no longer speaks to the media because of this. Happy to stand corrected of course but he used to be interviewed fairly often, now I can’t remember the last interview with him except for the obligatory new manager press conference. And since then, communication with local media in general seemed to drop as well.....again, except for the obligatory pre and post match interviews, what do any reporters actually get out of the club these days? 

Found the quote

It makes no mention of 'If the people wanted'

Is it you that's misquoting him? 

20200802_104957.thumb.jpg.49a8b0f8d3cffbe92185510e76005163.jpg

Fair enough, happy to stand corrected 😊 

I just remember people who were apparently there also saying the statement was caveated with something before, such as If enough fans want me to leave ...’I will put this club on the market’ 

I remember people calling Radio Sheffield and suggesting the same and it was in a summary write up from a fan who attended.... can’t find it but will have another look later.

• Like 1