Vote with your feet time

10 hours ago, ttimeowls said:

Well the message is in the title 

the only way to get the change is not to go at all and see what happens other clubs would do this considering this appalling condition we are in 

hardcore fans or not it’s the only way now for quick change 

That's great.Yes lets kick them when they are down.Which club do you support I wonder?

10 hours ago, ttimeowls said:

Well the message is in the title 

the only way to get the change is not to go at all and see what happens other clubs would do this considering this appalling condition we are in 

hardcore fans or not it’s the only way now for quick change 

I will always go to Hillsborough health permitting and some NUMPTY on a forum won't change that

• Thanks 1

I will happily boycott any away match at the clubs who wanted SWFC punished, if we are in the same division of course, however I won't be boycotting going to Hillsborough next season because I went and purchased my season tickets before the deadline. If the club can offload the remaining overpaid wasters like Reach, Rhodes, the outcast Westwood and replace them with some enthusiastic decent youngsters or a few decent hardworking loanees things might improve on the park, but that's me being optimistic !

And If we get relegated I expect Mr Chansiri to address the matchday prices ASAP !

Edited by OwlsMan1961

Have been going that long its a drug ,Seen good teams some not ,But its my team ,Am peeved with the Chairman still refusing to take advice ,The advice he is getting at the moment is wrong we are going backwards ,He needs advice from people with the club at heart ,If he carries on like he is Lg 1 here we come ,Been there before i can take it ,I Just hope he listens and learns from his mistake ,Monk is wrong for this club.