Antonio, Pearson and Bruce

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI

Ahhh Antonio. In 2013 my ex got me a weekend away and tickets to Wednesday vs Huddersfield. This was in the gash Dave Jones years. It was one of the most painful games of football I’ve ever watched, and not the greatest “first ever” football match for my ex to go to. She is/was absolutely clueless, but to quote her “that big black bloke looks good. The rest are Sh*t”. She wasn’t far wrong, and wasn’t surprised when I informed her Antonio was picked for England! 

DC if you’re reading this, and need a new scout...

ps. Wickham scored in injury time that day, as we lost 2-1. We’d already left the ground...

44 minutes ago, HillsboroughOwlNI said:

Ahhh Antonio. In 2013 my ex got me a weekend away and tickets to Wednesday vs Huddersfield. This was in the gash Dave Jones years. It was one of the most painful games of football I’ve ever watched, and not the greatest “first ever” football match for my ex to go to. She is/was absolutely clueless, but to quote her “that big black bloke looks good. The rest are Sh*t”. She wasn’t far wrong, and wasn’t surprised when I informed her Antonio was picked for England! 

DC if you’re reading this, and need a new scout...

ps. Wickham scored in injury time that day, as we lost 2-1. We’d already left the ground...

She probably just liked his tight shorts.

Under Pearson there would be no prima donna’s in the team or bully boys in the dressing room 

He has a history of trying to develop strong characters who lead not bully

I’d have him as our manager before any of the long list of managers that survive for years after 10 minutes of stardom