When will we get clarification on crowds?

Guest REDAs_biG_piECE
2 minutes ago, archieswfc said:

Wow!

Just wow! 

45000 deaths. 

If 450 died in a terrorist attack you'd be outraged. Yet a few minor inconveniences is just too much to deal with to save lives.

We all want to live, we're just not all selfish tw4t5. 

You really don’t get it do you

Who gave you the information about 45,000 deaths? Were they all solely and wholly at the hands of a virus called Covid?

Anyway back on topic for those of us not falling for this psyop to control our lives get the grounds back open so we can support our club and the many small businesses that rely on our money to survive can try and salvage themselves before being decimated 

Guest REDAs_biG_piECE
6 minutes ago, archieswfc said:

None of these things killed people at the rate of covid. 

Derrp they were psyops as well 

Im sure the Forty Foot and the Chinese Chippy will thank you when they go under whilst you quiver behind your sofa in your chocolate Fireguard mask 

Edited by REDAs_biG_piECE

8 minutes ago, REDAs_biG_piECE said:

You really don’t get it do you

Who gave you the information about 45,000 deaths? Were they all solely and wholly at the hands of a virus called Covid?

Anyway back on topic for those of us not falling for this psyop to control our lives get the grounds back open so we can support our club and the many small businesses that rely on our money to survive can try and salvage themselves before being decimated 

So basically, every government in the world has made a deal with the press to spread information which forces us to change our lifestyles, depend on benefits and damage all of the world's economies?

Who benefits from this? 

What is the reason?

Oh, and by the way, I've got a friend who works at Barnsley hospital. It's definitely real. 

12 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

Leave them to it, zero point arguing with a bar of soap. 

You're right mate. It just annoys me when I've seen first hand turmoil. A bit of inconvenience is just too much for some. I'm just glad some of the current generations didn't have to make real sacrifices like our grandparents did in the 1940s. 

Guest REDAs_biG_piECE
Just now, archieswfc said:

So basically, every government in the world has made a deal with the press to spread information which forces us to change our lifestyles, depend on benefits and damage all of the world's economies?

Who benefits from this? 

What is the reason?

Oh, and by the way, I've got a friend who works at Barnsley hospital. It's definitely real. 

Yes it’s called the United Nations New World Order - this is the event to formally announce the one world government 

All written in WHO, WEF, UN documentation it’s not up for debate anymore

I know folk at hospitals as well

Back on topic get the grounds open and let us choose for ourselves as sovereign men and women wether we wish to and feel safe to attend or not 

1 minute ago, REDAs_biG_piECE said:

Yes it’s called the United Nations New World Order - this is the event to formally announce the one world government 

All written in WHO, WEF, UN documentation it’s not up for debate anymore

I know folk at hospitals as well

Back on topic get the grounds open and let us choose for ourselves as sovereign men and women wether we wish to and feel safe to attend or not 

Night mate. Give your head a wobble before bed won't you. 

6 minutes ago, archieswfc said:

You're right mate. It just annoys me when I've seen first hand turmoil. A bit of inconvenience is just too much for some. I'm just glad some of the current generations didn't have to make real sacrifices like our grandparents did in the 1940s. 

The media they decry is because its not telling them what they want to hear.

Its why they flock together to create there own narrative, like a cult. 

No reason or debate or free thought, just regurgitated rubbish and party (cult) rhetoric. 

Personally I find I believe what I see with my own eyes. 

Edited by Maddogbob

Guest REDAs_biG_piECE
2 minutes ago, archieswfc said:

Night mate. Give your head a wobble before bed won't you. 

Whatevs mate

Keep believing the actors on the ‘news’ and your teLIEvision if that makes you feel safe and comfortable

Your choice

UTO

4 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

The media they decry is because its not telling them what they want to hear.

Its why they flock together to create there own narrative, like a cult. 

No reason or debate or free thought, just regurgitated rubbish and party (cult) rhetoric. 

Personally I find I believe what I see with my own eyes. 

Exactly mate. Their story is a more convenient one so they can put an argument up for being selfish. The age of social media I suppose. Anythings believable. We don't need facts nowadays. Just a good story. A conspiracy is more powerful than science to some. 

29 minutes ago, archieswfc said:

Who benefits from this? 

What is the reason?

Zero covid  deaths in sheffield in 2 weeks . Death rate last month lower than average for this time of year. Appx 1 in 2400 have it . None to my knoledge in sheffield are in intensive care. 

8 hours ago, handworth52 said:

Zero covid  deaths in sheffield in 2 weeks . Death rate last month lower than average for this time of year. Appx 1 in 2400 have it . None to my knoledge in sheffield are in intensive care. 

Because we went on lockdown. If you want to see the results of not adhering to the lockdown, see the USA. The reason we're getting our freedoms back is because we locked down. The better our covid rate gets, the more normal our life gets. By listening to the scientists and not some bloke in the pub who read a conspiracy on Facebook, the covid rate drops. It's really that simple. 

15 hours ago, archieswfc said:

Because we went on lockdown. If you want to see the results of not adhering to the lockdown, see the USA. The reason we're getting our freedoms back is because we locked down. The better our covid rate gets, the more normal our life gets. By listening to the scientists and not some bloke in the pub who read a conspiracy on Facebook, the covid rate drops. It's really that simple. 

Don't bother with conspiracies. Just ask the landlords of the several pubs which, within 2  days of easing lockdown, have already had to close because of testing positive.