When will we get clarification on crowds?

I wonder when fans will be allowed back in stadiums and if we will see reduced capacities for the foreseeable. 

As much as it is good having football back, not being able to attend is frustrating.  I wonder if 20/21 will be a right off for the most part...which then begs the question what will the financial implications be?  

1 hour ago, CraftyCockneyOwl said:

I wonder when fans will be allowed back in stadiums and if we will see reduced capacities for the foreseeable. 

As much as it is good having football back, not being able to attend is frustrating.  I wonder if 20/21 will be a right off for the most part...which then begs the question what will the financial implications be?  

I don’t...

3 minutes ago, Howards back said:

I saw an article saying the cup final was going to have fans. I think it said it would be limited to about 20,000 people In a 80,000 Seater stadium 

Bet dem blades still won’t sell out....oh hang on. 

Fans won't be back this season, we then need to wait and see when the new season starts.

League 1 and 2 cannot survive anytime without fans, but until there is a cure to Co-Vid would you be happy to risk your life, your kids life and that of the people you love to attend a football game. I wouldn't.

9 minutes ago, Howards back said:

I saw an article saying the cup final was going to have fans. I think it said it would be limited to about 20,000 people In a 80,000 Seater stadium 

It was the french cup final the article was about.   Sorry about the confusion. 

1 hour ago, The_Limit_Owl said:

Bubonic plague found in China, Melbourne locking down, India cases rising, deaths still being reported in UK and more towns potentially will be under localised lockdowns.

Attending a football match is waaaaaay down the list of priorities.

Completely agree.

Opening pubs was a test, a test to see how people can behave......and look what happens, football and fans will be further down the list then it was before.

Bubonic plague found in China, Melbourne locking down, India cases rising, deaths still being reported in UK and more towns potentially will be under localised lockdowns.

I've just seen three horsemen in Deepcar, we're doomed. 

• Haha 1

Imagine a match with 1 metre+ social distancing.

Single file and 1way system on the concourses. 1 at a time in the gangways, and nobody can sit either side or to the front or rear of you in the stands. I reckon you would be allowed about 6000 in Hillsborough on that basis and SAG would never allow it because there would be no safe way of of rapid evacuation of the stands in an emergency.

I think the answer is whenever there is a vaccine that works.

Don't get me wrong I'm not for rushing back all I mean is I wonder if it will mean that next season is behind closed doors too.  Absolutely have to put health and welfare at the top of the list and until this covid has done one I wouldn't want to attend a game anyway. 

Yea, I heard about the plague being found in Mongolia.  Can be treated with anti biotics I believe but with people getting more immune to the effects of anti biotics it is worrying. 

You missed out the brain eating virus found in Florida, that on the BBC, was one article below the Bubonic plague article.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53302773

Although, watching Wednesday, it might help us.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Grandad said:

Not being able to attend right now is one of the very few benefits of the Corona virus

If we can get sky to stop showing our games live than life will be bearable. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1