When will we get clarification on crowds?

9 hours ago, The_Limit_Owl said:

Bubonic plague found in China, Melbourne locking down, India cases rising, deaths still being reported in UK and more towns potentially will be under localised lockdowns.

Attending a football match is waaaaaay down the list of priorities.

I agree with your last sentence.  However bubonic plague can be cured these days, so that's not a problem.

6 hours ago, Nando45 said:

They keep talking on talksport like their won’t be crowds rest of this year, maybe ease people in towards the end of this year. 

SPL hope to have some fans back for start of next season which is August 1st, maybe for some pre season friendlies. 

Some other countries are already allowing a few supporters in. 

A large number of clubs will fold if there's no supporters back before end of year. 

10 hours ago, room0035 said:

Fans won't be back this season, we then need to wait and see when the new season starts.

League 1 and 2 cannot survive anytime without fans, but until there is a cure to Co-Vid would you be happy to risk your life, your kids life and that of the people you love to attend a football game. I wouldn't.

Omg what u on about? 95% of deaths are people with health conditions and mostly very old . We cant all hide away . We sadly all die eventually 60% of us cancer will get us . But life is too short . And i certainly aint spending the rest of my life worrying about the end. I took my kids out for day at wkd and no they wont die . Hide away if thats what you want. This could be here for several years so i hope u are bunkered down well . Talk about ott. 

• Love 1

2 hours ago, bradowl said:

I can see some Premier League clubs struggling as well, my money would be on Tottenham, didn't they recently take out a massive loan? 

Burnley could be in trouble, I think. I'll be honest if your an epl club, I'd expect you to be fine. 

Unless alot comes crashing down, because if I'm honest, people start to lose jobs, they arnt going to be forking out on sky subs and they certainly arnt on match tickets. 

That's could be a bigger danger to the game. 

Either way, in its current form, football is unsustainable at its current level. 

Edited by Maddogbob

7 hours ago, the third man said:

Something has to done before the start of the season or the majority of clubs in leagues 1 & 2 wont exist, along with some Championship sides

100% correct , if we go down cause of efl i think we are finished. There is no way chansiri is paying 25 million a season to pay wages next season in league 1 with zero revenue. A lot need to wake up this is a very real threat , if u want to keep football grounds closed then see what happens for rest of this year. On saturday temp checks were carried out this can easily be done before entry to grounds ,if the infection rate is 1 in 2400 then with temp checks ,track trace and anyone ill will either not go or be refused entry , outdoor setting also dont favour virus spreading , the only problem though would be pubs and public transport before games which your 100x more at risk. 

Guest REDAs_biG_piECE
4 minutes ago, archieswfc said:

Straight from the Donald Trump quote book. 

You stay locked up quivering on your sofa with a mask on then your choice

Get the grounds open again 

Guest REDAs_biG_piECE
Just now, archieswfc said:

Yeah I agree. Feck the elderly and vulnerable. As long as you get to go to the match eh!

What part of choice do you not understand?

If you’re scared of the invisible threat then stay locked up in your home living in fear 

Leave those of us who are not to get on with our lives

CHOICE

Just now, REDAs_biG_piECE said:

What part of choice do you not understand?

If you’re scared of the invisible threat then stay locked up in your home living in fear 

Leave those of us who are not to get on with our lives

CHOICE

Do you not understand what the lockdown was all about? Covid spreads at a very high rate. It's not about being scared for yourself. It's about stopping it spreading to protect the elderly and those who have other illnesses. Maybe if someone close to you became one of the 45000 victims you might wake up and use your brain. But like I said, as long as you're ok.

29 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

Burnley could be in trouble, I think. I'll be honest if your an epl club, I'd expect you to be fine. 

Unless alot comes crashing down, because if I'm honest, people start to lose jobs, they arnt going to be forking out on sky subs and they certainly arnt on match tickets. 

That's could be a bigger danger to the game. 

Either way, in its current form, football is unsustainable at its current level. 

Burnley are one of the best run clubs in the prem

They've even got a salary cap of 50k a week.

• Thanks 1

Guest REDAs_biG_piECE
7 minutes ago, archieswfc said:

Do you not understand what the lockdown was all about? Covid spreads at a very high rate. It's not about being scared for yourself. It's about stopping it spreading to protect the elderly and those who have other illnesses. Maybe if someone close to you became one of the 45000 victims you might wake up and use your brain. But like I said, as long as you're ok.

Brilliant you have successfully swallowed and regurgitated the propaganda and social engineering the media has programmed and spoon fed you with 

Keep living in fear

Some of us want to live

3 minutes ago, REDAs_biG_piECE said:

Brilliant you have successfully swallowed and regurgitated the propaganda and social engineering the media has programmed and spoon fed you with 

Keep living in fear

Some of us want to live

The flat earth theory is strong with this one. 

Just now, REDAs_biG_piECE said:

Keep living in fear

Some of us want to live

Wow!

Just wow! 

45000 deaths. 

If 450 died in a terrorist attack you'd be outraged. Yet a few minor inconveniences is just too much to deal with to save lives.

We all want to live, we're just not all selfish tw4t5. 

• Like 1

Guest REDAs_biG_piECE
1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

DAVID ICKE 

Critical thinking ain’t for you 

812C5A63-5712-4043-9CBD-E87B804EC028.jpeg