FORESTIERI'S AN ANGRY MAN

Guest Therealrealist
2 minutes ago, meggoisgod said:

So who do we build the team around now?

I’ve kinda accepted we are going to be crap for the next couple of years..we can’t afford any of the better players that will be on the market..we are going to struggle imo but that’s the way it is cus of the money we have spaffed

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Me wake up?

You're the one suggesting we should go into League 1 with a player who doesn't play and spends his life laughing on Instagram whilst also giving him a massive new contract and putting him out in front of our home crowd with the Under 23's and expecting to win games

lol

What's this laughing at us on Instagram nonsense..sounds like a touch of paranoia to me. Did I say massive new contract? No

New contract within reason I said

Your agenda against nando is palpable

Good players are  not easily replaced 

That's my point...and unless you do replace them we backwards

Thank god we re signed Joey eh

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Therealrealist said:

I’ve kinda accepted we are going to be crap for the next couple of years..we can’t afford any of the better players that will be on the market..we are going to struggle imo but that’s the way it is cus of the money we have spaffed

Agreed that's why I'm not happy to celebrate nando's exit

3 minutes ago, meggoisgod said:

So were Carbone and Di Canio...still the best players we had at the time

Went well when they left didnt it

1996/7

Wednesday played 5 games between 18th December and 10th January with Carbone starting all of them except an FA Cup tie against Grimsby.

1997/8

Wednesday played 6 games between 13th December and 14th January and Carbone played in all of them.

1998/9

Wednesday played 6 games between 12th December and 9th January and Carbone played in all but one of them. It looks like he was suspended for the Boxing Day game but was back in the team 2 days later so not much of a holiday.

Cliches and urban myths so often turn out to be total cobblers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, meggoisgod said:

So were Carbone and Di Canio...still the best players we had at the time

3 minutes ago, DJMortimer said:

1996/7

Wednesday played 5 games between 18th December and 10th January with Carbone starting all of them except an FA Cup tie against Grimsby.

1997/8

Wednesday played 6 games between 13th December and 14th January and Carbone played in all of them.

1998/9

Wednesday played 6 games between 12th December and 9th January and Carbone played in all but one of them. It looks like he was suspended for the Boxing Day game but was back in the team 2 days later so not much of a holiday.

Well THIS is awkward.....

Owlstalk Shop

45 minutes ago, meggoisgod said:

Let's look at every pound we have paid fox, joey, moses, palmer, both keepers, the loan players, Winnall,  rhodes, etc etc...none of whom i have wanted to watch play football 

But let's delight in a quality footballer leaving our club.

We're on a slippery slope my friend I tell the

In the last 3 years, Forestieri has averaged 11 starts, 4 goals and 1 assist.

4 minutes ago, DJMortimer said:

1996/7

1997/8

1998/9

No mention of di canio? Always abroad

Just now, meggoisgod said:

And still the most the most enjoyable thing to watch at s6

If only he'd shown the same love and respect back to our club and it's paying fans.

He could have been a real superstar

Turns out he was an instagram star on champagne money paid for by our fans paying champagne prices for him to sit at home

I include YOU in that mate - he was literally taking YOUR money and sitting at home

• Like 2

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, @owlstalk said:

If only he'd shown the same love and respect back to our club and it's paying fans.

He could have been a real superstar

Turns out he was an instagram star on champagne money paid for by our fans paying champagne prices for him to sit at home

I include YOU in that mate - he was literally taking YOUR money and sitting at home

I'm happy with that I'd rather pay him than the muppets that cant pass to each other