FORESTIERI'S AN ANGRY MAN

3 minutes ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

I’d like to know what people use snake oil for. 
Sounds like we’re over stocked with it.

It’s a magic potion that doesn’t work and available in several SWFC special editions - the most popular being FF, Hutchinson and Westwood.

Some previous top sellers were any player who fans thought were being unfairly excluded from the matchday squad and an instant cure if returned.  Lewis was a very popular edition for example.

On your bike FF!

Guest Grandad
8 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

It’s a magic potion that doesn’t work and available in several SWFC special editions - the most popular being FF, Hutchinson and Westwood.

Some previous top sellers were any player who fans thought were being unfairly excluded from the matchday squad and an instant cure if returned.  Lewis was a very popular edition for example.

On your bike FF!

The Hutchinson and Westwood types worked extremely well when Jos left

Guest Grandad
8 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

If I’m buying a magic potion then I want it to work every week, not when it feels like it.

Can't work if you don't use it

Thats the problem with being a Wednesday fan at the minute...2 sides to every story and no-one having the bottle to tell their side of it...what do they expect fans to think?

If Fernando thinks simply  postin' a sodding picture intimitating there is a back story will gain him some sort of credence..he ought to think again.

Fans are still waiting for Carlos to spill the beans and have more important things bothering them at the moment.

I can't help thinking theres a cadre in the dressing room that more or less waits until a manager is under pressure, allied to their own waning fortunes regarding team selection, and selfishly take the opportunity.

There comes a time when the fans have to pick which side

... Monk has said "Forestieri didn't come back fit enough...Fernando has posted a picture of the royal family....

Which carries more weight?

...Monk intimates its probably Forestieri...

but not in a good way

It’s the same situation when Jos said Westwood wasn’t fit pre-season and he went on social media and said he was.

There’s a group of players’ egos at our club boosted by a group of fans who hang on their every word.

The same group of fans who quote United and Wilder at every opportunity.  I don’t like Wilder but he would never have put up with this pile ofshite from so called professionals....

#draintheswamp 😂

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jeffjohnsonmyhero said:

Anyone reckon he could join Bruce at Newcastle ?

No where near good enough for the PL.

Watford didnt think so either 6 years ago when he was 23/24 years old with loads of ability, he was injured, suspended and started from the bench there too.

You never know in football though, Wilder could come in for him or he could end up playing for Mansfield Town.

• Thanks 1

FF has been a bench player all his career, where has he been a regular? 

Christ, our fans are so desperate for success that we’ll overrate players to the high heavens 

Averages 10 games a season, shows a little guile so let’s give him another bumper contract. It’s utter madness 

• Like 4