FORESTIERI'S AN ANGRY MAN

4 minutes ago, meggoisgod said:

Believe me if I could allocate my £550 every year by player I would...and probably only 3 would get any allocation...nando, fletch and lee

Soft as a bag of balls as my grandad would have said. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, meggoisgod said:

Believe me if I could allocate my £550 every year by player I would...and probably only 3 would get any allocation...nando, fletch and lee

Look for new heroes mate

Ones that will actually play a full season's football

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Therealrealist
14 minutes ago, PeakOwl said:

That’s the sad thing for me too - we’re just going to become as colourless as our manager next season.

Deffo..might as well accept it..like I said earlier it’s goin to be a fun less couple of years..nothin we can do about it

14 minutes ago, meggoisgod said:

No mention of di canio? Always abroad

You reckon his getting sent off in September 1998 and 11 game FA suspension was just a ruse for a bit of a Christmas break?

Before then, Di Canio was at the club for 52 games and despite his endless jollies around the world played in 48 of them, which included a one game suspension for his tantrum in an FA Cup game against Watford. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DJMortimer said:

You reckon his getting sent off in September 1998 and 11 game FA suspension was just a ruse for a bit of a Christmas break?

Before then, Di Canio was at the club for 52 games and despite his endless jollies around the world played in 48 of them, which included a one game suspension for his tantrum in an FA Cup game against Watford. 

And BOOM DJMortimer shoots.... and SCORES again!!!

Owlstalk Shop

3 hours ago, DJMortimer said:

1996/7

Wednesday played 5 games between 18th December and 10th January with Carbone starting all of them except an FA Cup tie against Grimsby.

1997/8

Wednesday played 6 games between 13th December and 14th January and Carbone played in all of them.

1998/9

Wednesday played 6 games between 12th December and 9th January and Carbone played in all but one of them. It looks like he was suspended for the Boxing Day game but was back in the team 2 days later so not much of a holiday.

Cliches and urban myths so often turn out to be total cobblers.

Do a similar post on Carbone and pre season training

21 hours ago, Chris Apolon said:

As far as I am aware the story went thusly 

Club offered contract until end of season

FF rejected it

How many sides can there be?

Offer you a contract until end of season but can't guarantee one after. Risk getting injured and put your future at jeopardy. 

This is why I think all 3 will re-sign once the court case is resolved.

FF outstanding player in that first season but after that very average with injuries and suspensions.

Hindsight is great but I so wish we took Fulhams offer when it was on the table.

No one is bigger then the club, personally I'm glad he is out and may a few others go with him too.

Crossroads for this club.

• Like 4