No analysis of SWFC accounts until at least the end of July..

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

So the accounts then...

I'll leave you to it, i've wasted enough time on Maguire.

As and when our (not currently late) accounts are published I will trust @mkowl to provide a critical analysis that will be as good as any sensationalist stuff that Maguire wants to report but he doesn't have the TV and online exposure so he can't be as good at accounting right? 

Guest Grandad
27 minutes ago, billyblack said:

We changed the filing date and still submitted them late didnt we?

But apart from that...

16 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

I wonder if more esteemed football finance experts like David Conn have ever considered getting such messages into their articles?

Actually David Conn is a journalist, not a football finance expert.

But as we are on David Conn, and clearly feel he's more credible, how would you feel if he was similarly critical of Chansiri?

10 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

How come it's only on page 16 that Hirstyboywonder discloses that Kieran wrote that Chansiri interferes with goats?

If that's true then why not mention it earlier?

I'm confused

I want to know why he didn't get sued for suggesting that... :ph34r:

3 minutes ago, Grandad said:

But apart from that...

Actually David Conn is a journalist, not a football finance expert.

But as we are on David Conn, and clearly feel he's more credible, how would you feel if he was similarly critical of Chansiri?

I want to know why he didn't get sued for suggesting that... :ph34r:

Id you look beyond your feelings to me as a poster you will know that I have been heavily critical of aspects of the financial approach we have taken since year 2 of Chansiri's time in charge in particular. 

Edited by Guest

Guest Grandad
5 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Id you look beyond your feelings to me as a poster you will know that I have been heavily critical of aspects of the financial approach we have taken since year 2 of Chansiri's time in charge in particular. 

I genuinely have no feelings towards you as a poster

I've made no effort to conceal how tiresome it is that you follow me around disagreeing with everything I say  - but I've chosen to laugh about that now. It's all about the mindset

♥️

32 minutes ago, DJMortimer said:

I hope he doesn't mention it's "Wednesday" tomorrow.

That would completely invalidate his professional qualifications and make him a bad person.

:dry:

Just read the reports about his appearance on Look North. Apparently no-one could see him as he was hiding behind his own ego lol 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Kieran's on Look North now.

They've asked his expert opinion on stuff..

Shame they couldn’t get hold of an actual expert innit

Guest mkowl
32 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Aye they should have called MKOwl

Most accurate thing you have posted on this forum in weeks 

But apologies to Look North I was busy doing real accounts today - didn't have time like a University lecturer in my busy diary to make things up and sensationalise

11 minutes ago, mkowl said:

But apologies to Look North I was busy doing real accounts today - didn't have time like a University lecturer in my busy diary to make things up and sensationalise

I love it when accountants compare wee pipe sizes.

lol

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, mkowl said:

It's like watching Sherlock Holmes vs Moriarty with you two...

lol

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, rickygoo said:

I love it when accountants compare wee pipe sizes.

lol

Same with electricians and plumbers and other trades I guess...

lol

"ooooh you've had a right cowboy in... he shouldn't have done that with the skirting boards... shoddy job that"

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Same with electricians and plumbers and other trades I guess...

lol

"ooooh you've had a right cowboy in... he shouldn't have done that with the skirting boards... shoddy job that"

My double entry has been top

drawer today hasn’t it Mildred? Better than that shower over there. Accruals? I’m like Bob Hoskins. I poo’em. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Apparently he has done it before with other clubs so as he is not just targeting us like this it is deemed OK by some.

Gets away with it writing freelance stuff. Anyone with any journalistic professional integrity would never even consider doing something so crass. 

This is the reason threads like this become about him, that showed everyone what they need to know about him really.

A character best ignored, pure attention seeker who loves the sound of his own voice

Another 'expert' perfect for a generation who think they know everything from half an hour on google.

5 hours ago, Grandad said:

Journalist? You can't even spell it pal lol 

You do know Maguires not a journalist right? 

Errr GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

It wasn't me who mentioned pundits and journo's. Apart from saying they are not beyond scrutiny ..all I've pointed out is that there were two ways of presenting the views he holds and    @hirstyboywonder pointed t hat out...TBH  I don't GAF what Maguire does or thinks but slanting it to have a dig is out of order....if people can't understand that then the English language taught in s schools obviously has gone downhill  

Edited by daveyboy66

1 minute ago, daveyboy66 said:

It wasn't me who mentioned pundits and journo's...all I've pointed out is that there were two ways of presenting the views he holds and    @hirstyboywonder pointed that out...TBH  I don't GAF what Maguire does or thinks but slanting it to have a dig is out of order....if people can't understand that then the English language taught in s schools obviously has gone downhill  

Sorry Nige...not aimed at you more at  Neil's  post