Ross Wallace

1 minute ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

As much as I liked Wallace he did go missing during the game if things wasn't going his way.  

But like Hooper, Joao and Matais they have either not been replaced or been replaced by better players.

Wallace wasn't the wonder boy you'd think if you read this.

He was a decent championship player with the right attitude, which rubbed off on the others.

In my opinion he needed replacing after the first year (which we did with Reach) but as you rightly say we have replaced them with poorer versions

On 08/02/2020 at 11:11, bigdan2003 said:

Gutted when he left. He left when we were in the embargo basically didn’t he? Did we let him go or was it a case of we couldn’t offer him a new contract? 

He was fantastic for a few years, but by the end he'd lost a bit of acceleration and wasn't the same player.
It was the right decision for both parties to let him go when we did.

I thought he was on the decline prior to us releating him...but he was a very, very good servant for most of his time with us. 

Biggest thing about Ross is he put in performances and got goals/assists in the big games. 

A quality player and we do miss him. 

On 08/02/2020 at 11:07, RUMBELOWS91 said:

YouTube has done that thing where it starts upsetting me showing videos of when we were good.

I think we miss this fella perhaps more than anyone else. 

He was quality for 2 seasons.

Great for the dressing room.