Cammy Dawson

Guest Kagoshimaowl
2 hours ago, torryowl said:

not much between either of them to be fair but dawson should get better and westwood wont …...westwood as done well for us but his time as gone so now is the time to back his successor. .

Possibly you are right, which is why I think we should be actively trying to sell Westy now. However we can’t risk losing Cammy for free so if he doesn’t sign ASAP, he goes instead and Westy goes back in!

Guest Kagoshimaowl

not much between either of them to be fair but dawson should get better and westwood wont …...westwood as done well for us but his time as gone so now is the time to back his successor. .

Possibly you are right, which is why I think we should be actively trying to sell Westy now. However we can’t risk losing Cammy for free so if he doesn’t sign ASAP, he goes instead and Westy goes back in!

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Just now, Kagoshimaowl said:

wildsmith  would have to come in westwood is injured …..so he says .

11 minutes ago, 109Waddle said:

It’s simple

Offer Dawson and retain as number one

Try to sell Westwood or allow to leave (saving on wages)

Keep wildsmith as number two if he’s happy

yes 

get rid asap 

happy or not he's here for another 2 years 

Guest Kagoshimaowl

wildsmith  would have to come in westwood is injured …..so he says .

Nope. He’s fit now. Wouldn’t trust Wildsmith 

Guest Kagoshimaowl
2 hours ago, 109Waddle said:

It’s simple

Offer Dawson and retain as number one

Try to sell Westwood or allow to leave (saving on wages)

Keep wildsmith as number two if he’s happy

Yes but if Dawson doesn’t sign before the window finishes he can leave on a free in the summer. Not sure I’d take that risk for a keeper who in my opinion is not better than Westy anyway. I’m happy to let Keiren go though and go with Dawson’s potential IF he signs his contract.

59 minutes ago, james o connor said:

Keepers make mistakes . It happens . He needs to improve his kicking granted but even in his pomp st Westwood’s kicking was dire . 

Yes he does need to improve his composure under pressure as far as kicking is concerned  , Westwood’s wasn’t great but dire is a bit strong , he has been a brilliant keeper now he gets ripped to bits on here by some , short memories .

13 minutes ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

Yes he does need to improve his composure under pressure as far as kicking is concerned  , Westwood’s wasn’t great but dire is a bit strong , he has been a brilliant keeper now he gets ripped to bits on here by some , short memories .

He doesn’t get ripped to bits but he’s no longer of use and needs to leave . People go on about players like they are their wives or mothers,  it’s bizarre how attached some of you get . He was excellent , now he isn’t and it’s time to move on. Same will happen to Dawson at some point 

8 hours ago, james o connor said:

He doesn’t get ripped to bits but he’s no longer of use and needs to leave . People go on about players like they are their wives or mothers,  it’s bizarre how attached some of you get . He was excellent , now he isn’t and it’s time to move on. Same will happen to Dawson at some point 

Not sure he is incapable of keeping to a standard required . I don’t particularly like Westwood , I just don’t like the likes of you dismissing his contributions .If like some suggest he is refusing to be a sub well then it’s best he leaves along with a few others .

Edited by dewsburyowl58