Cammy Dawson

Apart from one wayward clearance, ahem, was quality in commanding his box tonight, corners and crosses he was sharp off his line and dominant, also I see he has switched to half volleying when kicking from his hands which so far he seems a lot more consistent with than side volleying. Well done Cammy. 

• Like 1

Yeah played well before that clearance. From the corner though he cane when he should have stayed, probably trying to make amends. 

All keepers are are capable of an error like that kick tonight though

Still rightfully our current number 1

Guest Kagoshimaowl

I’m sure I’ll get told I’m on a manhunt again but he had absolutely nothing to do. Yes he did well on crosses but that’s his job. Will give him credit for that though as he was woeful at it last season.

His kicking however has gone backwards. Poor kicks all night and the less said about their one for the goal the better!

2 minutes ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

I’m sure I’ll get told I’m on a manhunt again but he had absolutely nothing to do. Yes he did well on crosses but that’s his job. Will give him credit for that though as he was woeful at it last season.

His kicking however has gone backwards. Poor kicks all night and the less said about their one for the goal the better!

You're on a manhunt again!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

16 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

He's getting better at coming for crosses

And if you're going to give a goal away

It's best to do it in the last minute when you're two nil up

learn from it and move on

Yea, I agree.......................................BUT

I'd backed us to win 2 -0.

BLOODY DAWSON !!!lol

• Haha 5

OK, didn't have nothing to do. 

Saw him come for several corners and dealt with everyone at ease, this gives the back 4 such reassurance. Then came for a difficult whipped in cross, start of 2nd half that he claimed about 10 yards out. At Leeds away, in a strong wind, he experimented with a half volley distribution, which he then did again against Blackburn last week. All points to a keeper who is growing and evolving with experience. 

Ive never been totally comfortable with him but honestly im over it and he is shining.

Played really well tonight on crosses/corners, if we hadnt have been 2 up he wouldve been hounded for this one mistake.

Happy to forget it.  Definitely not a disaster if Westwood was taken off payroll.

Guest Grez Bez

He's a great keeper.

His kicking was great tonight other than the major fuuvk up at the end. Not sure what some people expect.

"When they got a corner at the end I'm just thinking please no......I've sat in that stand with all them fans its just typical Sheffield Wednesday, I'm thinking please no, please no but the lads dug me out"

You have to admire an honest response and I wouldn't expect any less from a player thats every inch a fan.

Edited by Morepork
  • Like 2