Wednesday fan jailed

Guest Ferkorf

Anybody who ends up scrapping at a football match has literally gone out for a scrap anyway and 99% of the time its because they are coked up n0bs and have seen videos from the 80s and think its cool.

Go out and play dress up buying all the clobber from football factory etc and then stand pointing/shouting looking like total bell£nds whilst old ladies are walking past them trying to do their saturday morning shopping.

They are absolute fake tanned pansies that want a flame thrower to light them all up

Guest LittleG
3 hours ago, room0035 said:

Next thing you will be trying to scrap 

How longs he out for - 2 weeks

How much did he cost us £350k

And of course our new signing - Terry Henfleet  

lol

None of them are funny anymore either; new material drastically required.

Guest LittleG
27 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

.Tango would find it difficult I would imagine

lol

Put a shirt and a wig on and he's cracked it!

where are the jail time for all the pigs on bramall lane throwing fireworks at us last 2 visits? some1 could easily be blinded or scared for life cause of them morons. they also attacked Norwich supporters ,midddlesborough  etc etc yet because of our bent council we get targeted ,there is a huge amount of hatred towards us , I know that ,you know that. I wouldn't mind about leppings lane etc if they also had similar restrictions on bramall lane before and after games , I always look for a balanced argument for and against things ,all these restrictions in place are dangerous and unbelievably stupid ,some1 is abusing there power and wants rid of swfc , we hear 1-2 what come on the radio and you can here the hatred in his voice towards us, ive never had those hatred thoughts ,I don't like them but that's it other than that im not bothered about them. 

20 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

Judge says it was stupid releasing fans at same time, the SY Plod say they can't keep away fans behind after a game. 

Unbelievable Jeff 

Both judge and SYP correct. Which is why the restrictions on home fans in the North leaving the ground via Penistone Road is the only feasible option. No other option.