The Hillsborough experience

Ordered around outside the ground, don't stand on chevrons with a beer in your hand or you will be removed inside the ground! Sorry sir! You can't spend your hard earned cash in here! What do you think you're playing at bringing pound notes to a football game you silly boy! 30 quid for the worst customer service experience in a long time! Glad the game improved 2nd half or I'd have been really hacked off!.....

2 minutes ago, Buzz said:

Ordered around outside the ground, don't stand on chevrons with a beer in your hand or you will be removed inside the ground! Sorry sir! You can't spend your hard earned cash in here! What do you think you're playing at bringing pound notes to a football game you silly boy! 30 quid for the worst customer service experience in a long time! Glad the game improved 2nd half or I'd have been really hacked off!.....

Pounds notes haven’t been legal tender for years.....take them to your local bank and they’ll swap em for coins

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Buzz said:

Next you will be complaining you didnt get a hand job on the Kop. 

17 minutes ago, Buzz said:

If you ordered a round outside the ground I think it’s fair enough that you were asked not to stand on the chevrons...you could have got run over

You may mock, but many of us are mature in age! We don't feel included in the family anymore!  DC, i am sure understands the importance of appealling to all fans! Not just the "mobile and agile" ones!

it's crap though I don't blame the club …..walking down Penistone road before the game and I stepped off the pavement into the coned off lane and some half wit in a yellow jacket tells me to get back on the pavement, why is it coned off to traffic if its not accessible to pedestrians  …..getting onto leppings lane while trying to access the car park is a surreal experience as well ….I know its not the stewards fault but do they really have to put the barrier across after each car as gone thru as it causes havoc trying turn right of penistone road ……...