Pet Peeves on a Matchday...

19 hours ago, prowl said:

People who moan about people sitting down in seats they have paid for and who never consider they may have health problems that prevent them standing.

My other pet peeve is people who pay for a seat and stand up all the time blocking the view of other people.lol

Well why don't they stay in their lane and get to the cripple section, rather than ruin it for everyone else. 

20 hours ago, Sticky belly said:

Standing at the urinal tray in the kop toilets at half time packed in tight, unable to move and getting splashed with someone else's píss is never pleasant :duntmatter:

And there is always one comedian who shouts "just pass this forward!!!!"

37 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

But they have their own section so it's not disgraceful really.

You make it sound like disabled people have the plague and should be quarentined in their "own section".  Its 2019 . This sort of discrimination belongs in the 70's.

1 minute ago, S36 OWL said:

You make it sound like disabled people have the plague and should be quarentined in their "own section".  Its 2019 . This sort of discrimination belongs in the 70's.

I never said that, but you can't use the disabled card when wanting people to sit down on the Kop, when there's a perfectly good disabled section where they don't need to moan.

18 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Great shout.

One which made me giggle was an old bloke in the South who followed it up with '...I could have been painting my shed'.

Given that it was bucketing it down with rain, I couldn't help but think he was simply playing to the crowd. That it was also a night match only furthered my suspicions.

Best I've heard was when we played Derby back in Carlos' first season (0-0) I heard, "This is rubbish Wednesday, could have stayed at home and baked my Christmas cake."

• Haha 1