Pet Peeves on a Matchday...

1 hour ago, TheEnchanter said:

People who sit down and don't sing or try to create an atmosphere. 

People who moan about people sitting down in seats they have paid for and who never consider they may have health problems that prevent them standing.

My other pet peeve is people who pay for a seat and stand up all the time blocking the view of other people.lol

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, prowl said:

People who moan about people sitting down in seats they have paid for and who never consider they may have health problems that prevent them standing.

My other pet peeve is people who pay for a seat and stand up all the time blocking the view of other people.lol

Mines people who like to let you know they've paid for a seat so they can tell you that they've paid for a seat in a way that they believe they are entitled to take it home with them after the match. 

Edited by TheEnchanter

Another one, people who sit in their seats but spend the entire match leaning forward resting on their knees. 

Makes it so you can't see poo unless you do the same, and the cycle then followed down the row.

Final one... For now

People who pay for a season ticket for their kids, then every time they come to the match the kids do nothing but wee wee about and doubt watch the game.

Edited by agentwalker

44 minutes ago, FlyingOwl said:

Parents who use Hillsborough as a children’s playground.

im all for the next generation of supporter coming to watch a game, if anything I encourage it. But there’s a few parents on the Kop who literally let their kids run riot through out the game. After 15 mins of running riot they go mad at the kid effin and jeffin for them to sit down....5 mins later the kids are on the run again.

Me too. Best way for parents to stop kids running amok is to break their legs. Obviously needs to be done in a caring, loving sort of way. Wouldn't want to hurt their feelings. I find if you break one leg, when they start running amok again a few months later you can do the other one dor a few more months of peace and quiet. lol

Probably a good job I never took young kids to a match.

7 minutes ago, prowl said:

Me too. Best way for parents to stop kids running amok is to break their legs. Obviously needs to be done in a caring, loving sort of way. Wouldn't want to hurt their feelings. I find if you break one leg, when they start running amok again a few months later you can do the other one dor a few more months of peace and quiet. lol

Probably a good job I never took young kids to a match.

Ironically.

Ive had a broken leg since November.

So it doubly winds me up when I see kids running round annoying people - they clearly deserve a broken leg. Whilst I don’t.

• Haha 4

The people that insisting on leaving 5 mins early, then proceed to stop at every empty seat between theirs and the exit to watch a few more seconds

FFS if youre gonna leave early then just go.

1 hour ago, asteener1867 said:

The bloody out of sync clappin' to "Hi Ho"..might be time to bin it....

When the crowd get it owt like right...that bloody drum comes in..out of sync..and it all goes t *ts again...

This, this and thrice this!!! I'm delighted it's not just me.