Jos: Checking My Own Perspective

I can’t help but think Jos has to go and I am really worried about the direction we’re going in.

If I play devil’s advocate though, he has only brought in 1(?) permanent signing of his own, inherited a squad that was in decline under our previous manager and there are clearly problems we’re not aware of with contracts etc.

He does have a good track record of promotions in Germany and if he can bring in a few players in January, perhaps it would look different.

In short, I really do want him gone but part of me questions if I’m being too fickle.

All fairly reasonable points raised by OP but the manager is the easiest guy to get rid off that may change our fortunes.

Players on high wages can't be easily shifted on and unless Red Bull or somebody with pocketfuls of brass buys DC out, he isn't going anywhere either.

I'm honestly not sure if a new manager would change things long term but we could really do with a short term boost in results to cement our place in this division next term.

That said, if we go under an embargo or other measures in the summer, this season might be a cakewalk compared to next.

Truth be told you only have to look what happened after we sacked Carlos....

Bullen had maybe one or two decent games and that was it....

Unfortunately I think the players we have aren’t good enough whatever manager we have and tactics we decide to play....(which aren’t exactly dynamic for the championship) if you can’t be bothered to track back and retain your shape then you’re on a hiding onto nothing.  The fact that Jos changes things every single week compounds this issue

I’ve never ever seen a football manager so completely out of his depth before. I’m starting to wonder if this is a big joke and he’s not actually a manager, and someone’s edited his Wikipedia page to make it look as though he is. 

If beadle wasn’t dead I’d be expecting him to jump out anything now 

3 hours ago, EcclesallOwl said:

Looking at that one signing he’s made, I wouldn’t want him signing anyone else

He’s had a good go, not done well, time to move on. No need for any abuse

How much did he spend on that player by the way. It was 800k, Div1 clubs pay that for for players so lets not try and make out he is a world beater for that money. Perspective and all that. Yes he is out of his depth but was that his fault. The manager as been here 12 months and he as been given 800 sodding thousand as his budget. Lets get in the real world. The problem is and as and always will be with the current poor excuse of a chairman. 

Many thanks to Stoop as there is not much to smile about at the moment:

I have never ever seen a football manager so completely out of his depth before. I’m starting to wonder if this is a big joke and he’s not actually a manager, and someone’s edited his Wikipedia page to make it look as though he is.