Bannan & Forestieri Overrated?

stages yes they are overrated .. i agree

Bannan started off well this season and maintained that consistency even when we weren't playing well .. now though he's not really doing much else ...

certainly plays too deep for my liking as well. is that down to the manager of the player wanting the ball and to pull the strings?

On ‎02‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 15:03, FreshOwl said:

Bannan is good at doing those little spins in the middle of the pitch, but offers little else 

FF is our best player by some distance, and certainly not overrated. Just a bit of a crock 

This is a very good post.

Bannan is a lovely footballer when everything is going his way. When its not he hides but is always seen to be doing the right things. Although a lot of this season I don't blame him entirely he's not been helped by the manager or players around him.

Forestieri is class. If we played properly with him like we did in CC first season, giving him players to link with and runners off him he's devastating. As we give him the ball and say do something at the moment he looks up and down and sometimes uninterested which is understandable but he is not Overrated.

Edited by Dutch McLovin