A few names.....

1 minute ago, TomtheOwl95 said:

Because he did a brilliant job at Barnsley considering some of the things that went on there. Took over when they were near the bottom of League One, won the JPT, won the play off final, CEO left, assistant sacked for off the field stuff. Three best players sold (for next to nothing in Winnall's case). Wasn't backed by the new owners and the Leeds job fell nicely for him as a decent pay off (which no manager has actually done that well in have they?). If he were to change manager, he'd be a decent shout. Miles better than 99% of the names I've seen on here and twitter over the last few weeks.

Agree on the barnsley bit fella,but sorry,leeds was too big a job for him,just as ours would be,99% better than some of the names mentioned.......................not really,Not advocating we sack Jos,but hecky wouldn't even make my list of possible replacements.

Just now, DELUDED OWL said:

Agree on the barnsley bit fella,but sorry,leeds was too big a job for him,just as ours would be,99% better than some of the names mentioned.......................not really,Not advocating we sack Jos,but hecky wouldn't even make my list of possible replacements.

So you're judging his time at Leeds off 4/5 months of a season that was pretty much already over and not being able to do anything in the transfer market? Not exactly fair that.

2 minutes ago, TomtheOwl95 said:

So you're judging his time at Leeds off 4/5 months of a season that was pretty much already over and not being able to do anything in the transfer market? Not exactly fair that.

No,its not about his short time at leeds,it's about the short time he's beeen a manger/coach......................period,him maybe deservin a crack at a bigger club came and went,he just doesn't fill me with confidence that long term (however longterm is judged) he could do any better that the current incumbant,money to spend or not.

Bearing in mind Jokanovic has failed in the premier league what sort of contract should we offer him? One that finishes with promotion or do we risk him suddenly knowing how to cope? Why do football fans on seeing their manager getting sacked or want him sacked try to get him replaced by another sacked or failed manager?

On 17/11/2018 at 03:33, Ronio said:

Remember when Haarry Redknapp had his dog listed on one of his bank accounts.

That really cracked me up. 

I think the account was in the dogs name, and off shore.

And if you remember it was Milan who happily transferred the money into it.

We need more of that kind of thing around Wednesday don't we?

lol

On 16/11/2018 at 20:02, RevOwl said:

* Slavisa Jokanovic 

* Big Sam

* Neil Lennon

* Mick McCarthy 

* Carlos

* Harry Redknapp 

Just a handful of names that are better than Jos and all very gettable. 

- Gary Megson

- Gary Megson

- Gary Megson

- Gary Megson

- Gary Megson

Just a handful of names that are better than Jos and all very gettable. 

garymegson

20 hours ago, Manwithastick said:

don't you play Pokemon?

My young  lad does. so rather than let him walk the streets alone i go with him and play yeah.

Oh and i dont smoke either, i just realise folk that do smoke it dont talk crap because of it,   but make your point....

13 hours ago, DELUDED OWL said:

No,its not about his short time at leeds,it's about the short time he's beeen a manger/coach......................period,him maybe deservin a crack at a bigger club came and went,he just doesn't fill me with confidence that long term (however longterm is judged) he could do any better that the current incumbant,money to spend or not.

Based on what though? There doesn't seem to be any reasoning behind why you don't think he'd do a good job. Added to everything I mentioned before he also fits what a lot of fans seem to want in a manager/head coach.

British

Knows the club/fans

Would maybe be willing to work in the structure we have here.

4 hours ago, GY-owl.4 said:

My young  lad does. so rather than let him walk the streets alone i go with him and play yeah.

Oh and i dont smoke either, i just realise folk that do smoke it dont talk crap because of it,   but make your point....

Mickey Duff. Could he do a job for us??

lol

4 hours ago, TomtheOwl95 said:

Based on what though? There doesn't seem to be any reasoning behind why you don't think he'd do a good job. Added to everything I mentioned before he also fits what a lot of fans seem to want in a manager/head coach.

British

Knows the club/fans

Would maybe be willing to work in the structure we have here.

Just strikes me as not a very good choice,we can't really be wanting a guy who's been a manager/coach for two years and has achieved the square root of naff all being the one to take us "forwards",not into this he's played for us,knows the club malarky,just ..............................no.