Must read

33 minutes ago, Prince said:

First thing i thought was what a total load of crap.

European player playing up to the English poor diet myth, It's a shame his superior diet hasn't made him any good isn't it.

Carlos was a foreign European coach wasn't he? Sounds like he let them eat that poo diet.

27 minutes ago, Prince said:

I have no idea why he would lie, Maybe to play up to the Dutch Media.

I really can't see it being the case based on the staff we have and the fitness regimes, Letting the players eat a fry up at training. Sorry but that is total nonsense.

5 minutes ago, Prince said:

Yes it is are a club really going to spend millions on fitness coaches, dietitians and tracking devices and then serve up a greasy fry up to the players at training?  It's utter nonsense but believe what you want to believe.

Like when Boyd alluded to the fact they did jacksh*t at training. I'm sure that was a lie as well. They had fitness coaches here before JL so how does that one work then. Whats your take on that.

To be fair about the food bit. Depending on how it’s cooked, bacon (no fat), eggs and beans are good for you. Big dirty fry up with sausages etc fair enough, that’s taking the pi*s. If they were having it match day, ok then it’s open for criticism. Clearly you need more carbohydrates, fruits and sugars for energy. 

I think there’s a big misconception about food and diet, what should and shouldn’t be eaten.

• Like 2

Just now, jonesy87shef said:

To be fair about the food bit. Depending on how it’s cooked, bacon (no fat), eggs and beans are good for you. Big dirty fry up with sausages etc fair enough, that’s taking the pi*s. If they were having it match day, ok then it’s open for criticism. Clearly you need more carbohydrates, fruits and sugars for energy. 

I think there’s a big misconception about food and diet, what should and shouldn’t be eaten.

Put a pie in it fatty.

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, CLswfc said:

Like when Boyd alluded to the fact they did jacksh*t at training. I'm sure that was a lie as well. They had fitness coaches here before JL so how does that one work then. Whats your take on that.

Them dirty foreigners lying about English methods.

Oh hold on a sec....

• Haha 2

Guest Bulgaria

I think it's quite staggering and very alarming that no mention of fried bread has been made.

No wonder the foreigners are pissed off.

This is a bit like when Moyes banned the Man U players from having chips.

To think that was Rio Ferdinand's main gripe with Moyes!

Forget the dour football, lack of tactical awareness and the fact that Man U were used to winning trophies.

No, it was the fact that Moyes took his chips away.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

This is a bit like when Moyes banned the Man U players from having chips.

To think that was Rio Ferdinand's main gripe with Moyes!

Forget the dour football, lack of tactical awareness and the fact that Man U were used to winning trophies.

No, it was the fact that Moyes took his chips away.

Keep your employees happy n all that