Momentum Is Building

On ‎16‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 12:58, Bouncing Owl said:

Wouldn’t mind having a look at FF and Reach flanking Joao. I think Onomah will come into the team shortly and Reach may play in a wide attacking role. 

I like Big Dave and Fletch - they both have their uses but I’d like to have a look at a front 3 with pace and movement. 

I agree with the OP - attacking wise, we look good and we have options. The worry is the defence - we look vulnerable as we are short in height, lacking leadership and we are inexperienced. Hector needs to come into the team for me.

Nearly, Matias Forestieri either side of Joao with Reach as AM

On 16/09/2018 at 12:33, theowlsman said:

I can see us running away with the league. I really can.

Up front we’re as good as anyone.

As long as we keep sticking the ball in the the onion bag we don’t need to worry about midfield or at the back. We’re going to Keegan it.

I’d love it, love it if that happened. I can feel it in my watter.

You need to see a doctor

On 16/09/2018 at 12:33, theowlsman said:

I can see us running away with the league. I really can.

Up front we’re as good as anyone.

As long as we keep sticking the ball in the the onion bag we don’t need to worry about midfield or at the back. We’re going to Keegan it.

I’d love it, love it if that happened. I can feel it in my watter.

Your watter aside my friend, it is quite clear that we both need to selflessly accept the reason for our upturn in fortunes, with recent results. For me, it was sending you those industrial size laxatives in the off season to assist you in your LHTD, what with you clearly suffering from constipation all of last season.

On your part, you are clearly taking the tablets, there is no clearer explanation needed.

Onwards we go, with a happy heart and our bowels in good order.

• Haha 1

Guest RobbieOwl
2 minutes ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Like JR’s, just available less frequently due to injuries. 

Bannan will be delighted with the return of Hooper I am sure. 

Hooper finds so much space and is always an option for Bannan. Cannot wait for his return, along with Fessi and Bannan. Who knows what can happen.

18 minutes ago, RobbieOwl said:

Bannan will be delighted with the return of Hooper I am sure. 

Hooper finds so much space and is always an option for Bannan. Cannot wait for his return, along with Fessi and Bannan. Who knows what can happen.

Don’t disagree-Hooper is a class player. Just need to get him fit and keep him that way!

On 16/09/2018 at 19:58, Bouncing Owl said:

Wouldn’t mind having a look at FF and Reach flanking Joao. I think Onomah will come into the team shortly and Reach may play in a wide attacking role. 

I like Big Dave and Fletch - they both have their uses but I’d like to have a look at a front 3 with pace and movement. 

I agree with the OP - attacking wise, we look good and we have options. The worry is the defence - we look vulnerable as we are short in height, lacking leadership and we are inexperienced. Hector needs to come into the team for me.

Agree, Onomah for Pessy, Hector for Lees...

Do people really think that momentum is gaining at Hillsborough. Is it any wonder that our chairman and manger get away with so much nonsense. 

We could turn out a lemming and as long as it ran around like a headless chicken many who go to Hillsborough would aimlessly cheer.

Theres absolutely no evidence that our team has forward momentum. 

At best we can stay up. However, under the current peculiar team selection and inexplicable formations, a relegation battle is more likely than mid table mediocrity 

• Haha 1

Do people really think that momentum is gaining at Hillsborough. Is it any wonder that our chairman and manger get away with so much nonsense. 

We could turn out a lemming and as long as it ran around like a headless chicken many who go to Hillsborough would aimlessly cheer.

Theres absolutely no evidence that our team has forward momentum. 

At best we can stay up. However, under the current peculiar team selection and inexplicable formations, a relegation battle is more likely than mid table mediocrity 

Oh yeah, so what was I saying? garymegson