Momentum Is Building

2 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

I can see us running away with the league. I really can.

Up front we’re as good as anyone.

As long as we keep sticking the ball in the the onion bag we don’t need to worry about midfield or at the back. We’re going to Keegan it.

I’d love it, love it if that happened. I can feel it in my watter.

Quit when it gets a bit sketchy? 

• Haha 3

We have too many attackers helping out in defence, Joao defended as well as anyone in the first thirty mins. Matias helped out as well when they should be both causing the opposition problems up front.  

I would drop Joey and bring in that new lad seems more creative.  

Edited by Watson

Wouldn’t mind having a look at FF and Reach flanking Joao. I think Onomah will come into the team shortly and Reach may play in a wide attacking role. 

I like Big Dave and Fletch - they both have their uses but I’d like to have a look at a front 3 with pace and movement. 

I agree with the OP - attacking wise, we look good and we have options. The worry is the defence - we look vulnerable as we are short in height, lacking leadership and we are inexperienced. Hector needs to come into the team for me.

Edited by Bouncing Owl

I do think we are going to do better than most thought. Being 2-0 down yesterday things looked bleak but we battled and got back into it and thought team as individual's and a whole grew as game went on. I thought opposition were good and played some good football and Rowett said it was the best any team had ever played for him and was full of praise for his team and said if they continue to play like that they will most games. He gave Bannan credit for goal and was not churlish about us getting a draw out of game. If you get a result in such circumstances it augurs well and you can see tide beginning to turn.

39 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

As long as we keep sticking the ball in the the onion bag we don’t need to worry about midfield or at the back. We’re going to Keegan it.

Sunday afternoon beers Simon ?

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

Sunday afternoon beers Simon ?

I still have this to finish off Kev.

Hic. lol

Should’ve been fishing today but turned up and told them to stick it after the match was moved from a good lake to a crap one. Was feeling grumpy first thing this morning. garymegson

71CE0179-7E05-44F3-A423-AB3C3D1E9A33.jpeg

Edited by theowlsman

11 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

I still have this to finish off Kev.

Hic. lol

Should’ve been fishing today but turned up and told them to stick it after the match was moved from a good lake to a crap one. Was feeling grumpy first thing this morning. garymegson

71CE0179-7E05-44F3-A423-AB3C3D1E9A33.jpeg

A legendary 90's pint.

We are showing our age.

1 hour ago, theowlsman said:

Saw the thread title and thought it was about your half time activities :duntmatter:

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, theowlsman said:

Don't know about that mate. One game at a time please

5 hours ago, theowlsman said:

:Chansiri::CEO:

6 hours ago, Watson said:

We have too many attackers helping out in defence, Joao defended as well as anyone in the first thirty mins. Matias helped out as well when they should be both causing the opposition problems up front.  

I would drop Joey and bring in that new lad seems more creative.  

We need to get the ball first mate.  Not much chance of that with half the team on the halfway line waiting for it.