Half Time Music

22 hours ago, Mus said:

There is some great music from Sheffield bands, but they haven't picked the best ones, needs looking at again.

26 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

It's a different playlist every match - so there'll be all kinds of brilliant Sheff bands on there this season

Torres fails again in his relentless trolling of this idea

It's getting embarrassing now reading Torres posts of hate in these music threads as he tries to derail an immensely positive idea

Owlstalk Shop

I think the idea is great, but some tracks work better than others, and some are just noise. The faster tracks with the delay and echo and crap system just don’t work. So a compromise perhaps...

For years I’ve grown to love the anticipation of the warm up track then the clear anthem of waterfront. Even Jim Kerr made reference to him at the arena a few years back. It’s a winner...don’t like the AO theme track btw

So how about the warm up tracks and half time music being Sheffield bands, but can we have the old intro back....I miss it.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Torres fails again in his relentless trolling of this idea

It's getting embarrassing now reading Torres posts of hate in these music threads as he tries to derail an immensely positive idea

Keep cherry picking what works for you boss. 

Under no circumstances must you improve on the idea, heaven forbid the club doing something professionally.

Lets all be like owlstalk and pretend it’s all ok and be happy to be mediocre.

Personally I want the club to be the best it can be, I want the atmosphere to be the best it can be, if anything can be improved then improve it. 

Its a shame you don’t. A real shame 

40 minutes ago, torres said:

Keep cherry picking what works for you boss. 

Look at my previous post (everyone else can see it too) to Mus answering his point very clearly

It's self explanatory

Not that difficult to understand

Not sure why you're struggling with it

Maybe sit this thread out mate - you're clearly struggling badly (and everyone who's reading this thread can see that too)

Owlstalk Shop

33 minutes ago, Peacenocchio said:

I can't see the Nottingham teams following this idea as they have f all history of musical talent in their area.

The previous biggest band from Nottingham before Jake Bugg was Paper Lace. 

Forest have been doing it for a while 

6 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Show us one of their playlists

Oh don’t get me wrong pal, they are nowhere near up to your standards.

Forest just do local bands at half time (the last few seasons I’ve been) they tell the crowd who they are and give the new local bands good exposure. 

Stupidly though, you can hear it and even more daft, they come out to something that gets the crowd going before both halves!! It’s not great music but the crowd seem to like it. 

I know ....ridiculous!!

Wait til they hear about our playlists of stuff you can’t hear, they’ll be gutted.

On a side issue, on a mini bus to reading now, the music thing got brought up (not by me) and everyone says it’s shocking. 

16 people that go to most games, all under 40. Told them they are wrong tho cus some geeks off twitter think it’s cool. 

6 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Show us one of their playlists

Just one

You know... so everyone reading this thread can see that they do actually exist and that you're not just making it up

Just one

Let's see

Ha ha ha ha embarrassing pal, really embarrassing, but just for you I’ll get on to them straight away. 

I doubt they are as cool as you though and have a playlist for a football match!

13 minutes ago, torres said:

Ha ha ha ha embarrassing pal, really embarrassing, but just for you I’ll get on to them straight away. 

I doubt they are as cool as you though and have a playlist for a football match!

You must have seen the playlist though mate if you're definitely not just making it up

Just get a playlist from their website or their social media and post it here so we can see you're not just talking nonsense and making stuff up

Not that I'm doubting you for a second

I believe in you. I know you haven't just made it up and will show us the playlist example

Everyone reading this thread is waiting..... 

Owlstalk Shop