Half Time Music

Never mind whether FF is on his way to Dirty Leeds , or whether Jos should be in or out or whether Abdi might actually exist, the most shocking development at the club IMO is the half time music.

Unless my ears deceived me did I hear the hypnotic strains of Cabaret Voltaire's Just Fascination last Saturday? WTF? Are we to expect Chakk's Timebomb or a bit of In the Nursery?

Bring back Two Unlimited...

WTF:

Guest REDAs_biG_piECE

Might be alright if you could actually hear it

sit on the South and haven't heard any walk out music since they ditched Waterfront

Atmosphere and spine chilling buzz now killed

8 hours ago, I'm an Essex Owl said:

Never mind whether FF is on his way to Dirty Leeds , or whether Jos should be in or out or whether Abdi might actually exist, the most shocking development at the club IMO is the half time music.

Unless my ears deceived me did I hear the hypnotic strains of Cabaret Voltaire's Just Fascination last Saturday? WTF? Are we to expect Chakk's Timebomb or a bit of In the Nursery?

Bring back Two Unlimited...

WTF:

lol

Owlstalk Shop

32 minutes ago, torres said:

Just agreeing with the masses my friend 

Your idea of masses is skewed beyond belief then mate

This week twitter, facebook etc have been deluged with bands, fans of bands, and Sheffield Wednesday fans all buzzing about it

Sorry to disappoint you but those few moaning about it are in the minority (by minority I mean MINORITY)

We've even had big bands and classic bands from the 80's tweeting about it, and in some cases big bands asking to be on the playlist

All raising the profile of SWFC, improving the matchday atmosphere (which let's face it nobody ever paid attention to the music before/after games until now), shone a light on our amazing bands of this city, and shone a light on the city of Sheffield

You moan about it though if it makes you feel better in your heart

lol

(it'll be fruitless - this is here to stay so shurrup moaning and summat else you were never bothered about to pick at)

Owlstalk Shop

51 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Your idea of masses is skewed beyond belief then mate

This week twitter, facebook etc have been deluged with bands, fans of bands, and Sheffield Wednesday fans all buzzing about it

Sorry to disappoint you but those few moaning about it are in the minority (by minority I mean MINORITY)

We've even had big bands and classic bands from the 80's tweeting about it, and in some cases big bands asking to be on the playlist

All raising the profile of SWFC, improving the matchday atmosphere (which let's face it nobody ever paid attention to the music before/after games until now), shone a light on our amazing bands of this city, and shone a light on the city of Sheffield

You moan about it though if it makes you feel better in your heart

lol

(it'll be fruitless - this is here to stay so shurrup moaning and summat else you were never bothered about to pick at)

I stand corrected then.

As long as Twitter and Facebook are happy  - i'm all for it.

(just a quick point - it's maybe why the club get things so very wrong  - taking any notice of people on those platforms)