Half Time Music

1 minute ago, Costello 77 said:

I know Torres is a black woman.

I've seen pale rider at a few world music events.

I've no issues with Pale Rider's thoughts on the music thing

Torres though - he was slating the idea before it even started, has trolled every thread since it started, and is now making stuff up about Nottingham Forest whilst sat on a minibus trying to win support by telling them made up stories about playlists, and trying to whip everyone up into a frenzy on the minibus. It's a bit odd

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Torres though - he was slating the idea before it even started, has trolled every thread since it started, and is now making stuff up about Nottingham Forest whilst sat on a minibus trying to win support by telling them made up stories about playlists, and trying to whip everyone up into a frenzy on the minibus. It's a bit odd

You always get this with anything new.. Mrs C was up in arms when I brought my girlfriend in to cohabit.

Have a cappuccino Martini and roll with it.

• Haha 2

Just now, Costello 77 said:

You always get this with anything new.. Mrs C was up in arms when I brought my girlfriend in to cohabit.

Have a cappuccino Martini and roll with it.

Innit just

Normally I'd just let it ride and chill but Torres is just simply incorrect with every post he's made to date so I just feel the need to correct with 100% pure fact

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Sometimes education is better than eradication

Elvis Costello does a wheel of fortune at his gigs...gets spun..and that's the next song.

Also.. other bands let the audience call out for participation.

It's all within the framework of the set list but engages the audience.

Voting app?

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Give over with the lies pal - id appreciate it. I have mentioned it before. 

Little bit weird to keep doing it. Gathered you are not the brightest spark though so I’ll keep reminding you 

4 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Torres fails again in his relentless trolling of this idea

It's getting embarrassing now reading Torres posts of hate in these music threads as he tries to derail an immensely positive idea

I think it's a brilliant idea, and I'm all for it, we try and guess the band and song every match, just wish the sound was better.