The North West Corner

1 hour ago, Animis said:

I wouldn't say it's ugly - far from it. The issue we have is only filling 60% of the seats, although if the true number of seats actually available were included in the calculation it would be around 75%. Other than a few years in the 90s when we 'allowed' home fans onto the bottom lepp, this and the NWC has been embarrassingly left empty. SAG and SYP say it's because of segregation but we all know that is rounduns.

Ugly is harsh probably but it’s certainly looking a bit rough round the edges . The lepp and the kop are dire as well 

38 minutes ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

I thought those plans of a redevelopment a bit back looked good , The stadium is in real need of upgrading in most areas and as it is now i would prefer to spend money on it as it doesn’t affect FFP does it ? Not my money though ha 

I agree about the plans that Lee got done for the 2018 bid. They were in my mind spot on. Just think if we had won that bid we would have a new stadium to be proud of, on our existing site. 

I think there's talk of England bidding for 2030.....

Edited by Geedee

interestingly most away supporters like the west stand ,the view up there is very good , though it all needs pulling down ,sadly this might not happen now for several years ,as this will only get done if we go up . our crowds now are much lower ,and we have driven about 50% of away supporters away with the prices so there is no demand to say build a 2 level stand in place of nw,lower west,west upper . our capacity has now been increased to around 35k which we will get nowhere near this season unless we draw man u ,city Liverpool etc in the cups ,I don't even think we will sell the derby out .