A new challenge for #SWFC

Perhaps Jos is as perplexed as me at the amount of brass that has been spunked in the Premiership on keepers and we have not had one knock on the door. I was really expecting a £3m bid or a commensurate loan fee. I think that is a receding prospect now Prem business is closed and our over staffing in the keeper dept should be solved by one of the youngsters going out.  

1 hour ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

Perhaps Jos is as perplexed as me at the amount of brass that has been spunked in the Premiership on keepers and we have not had one knock on the door. I was really expecting a £3m bid or a commensurate loan fee. I think that is a receding prospect now Prem business is closed and our over staffing in the keeper dept should be solved by one of the youngsters going out.  

I’m guessing that shelling out £3million for a keeper who hasn’t played this year is too risky especially if he’s 3rd choice behind two youngsters.

Needs to be put in the shop window if the club hope to cash in before his contract expires.

Play him, at least while the loan window is open. I can sense another Hirst situation developing here and don’t like that one bit.