Unofficial and unnecessary transfer deadline day thread

Just now, פɹᴉɯqɐɹᴉɐu said:

The whole injured/not injured thing has possibly been dragged way out of proportion possibly combined with Jos' less than perfect English, we know he's extremely cautious of risking injuries, whether that be a player feeling a knock or a player coming back from injury, look at the situation with Hutchinson last season with Jos making him wait and wait and wait to re-join the first team to the point where Hutchinson himself was whinging in the press/social media and then later basically apologised and accepted Jos was right. If Westwood missed training no matter how much because of a knock/tweak then why would Jos risk him in a meaningless pre-season friendly?

Great minds ^^^

• Like 1

I hate the fact that when we decide we want to sell a player or there not in our plans they get treated the way they do we’ve have some bizarre dealings seen chansiri has been here with this 

Lachman

mcgugan

hirst

westwood

all players which could have been either managed better or shown more respect

i understand that Westwood will not be in our plans beyond his contract but he is hear this season, he’s fit and he’s our best keeper. Surly the way to manage this is to tell the young ones one of you have his shirt permanently next year try and learn as much off him this year.

Yet another fantastic servant though will leave in a sour way. I just don’t like that 

1 minute ago, fpowl said:

I hate the fact that when we decide we want to sell a player or there not in our plans they get treated the way they do we’ve have some bizarre dealings seen chansiri has been here with this 

Lachman

mcgugan

hirst

westwood

i understand that Westwood will not be in our plans beyond his contract but he is hear this season, he’s fit and he’s our best keeper. Surly the way to manage this is to tell the young ones one of you have his shirt permanently next year try and learn as much off him this year.

Yet another fantastic servant though will leave in a sour way. I just don’t like that 

How do you know any of ^^^ has happened? Sounds an interesting story, maybe you’d like to share the sources, how you found out we were managing these employees on such a way. Maybe you could take your inside knowledge to be a witness in constructive dismissal case, Or maybe could focus the fiction on a novel? 

46 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

I’m not so sure. I mean he said Westwood missed training, Westwood confirmed and said he was back after that day out. 

Last season Hutch said he was fit, Jos said he wasn’t, conspiracy theories galore until Hutch says boss was right, I wanted to play and wasn’t ready, he was protecting me which hasn’t happened in previous years. 

If players not 100% or haven’t trained, we shouldn’t be playing them, especially after last seasons injuries. 

You may well be right mate just to me reading between the lines seemed a little more to it? Like I say maybe just me

55 minutes ago, fpowl said:

Lachman

mcgugan

hirst

westwood

So your fantastic servants leaving in a sour way over 3 seasons argument is based on;

Lachman 

G Hirst 

McGuigan......

Edited by Peacenocchio

2 hours ago, Philb125 said:

How do you know any of ^^^ has happened? Sounds an interesting story, maybe you’d like to share the sources, how you found out we were managing these employees on such a way. Maybe you could take your inside knowledge to be a witness in constructive dismissal case, Or maybe could focus the fiction on a novel? 

Are you wired up right 

1 hour ago, Peacenocchio said:

So your fantastic servants leaving in a sour way over 3 seasons argument is based on;

Lachman 

G Hirst 

McGuigan......

That’s correct I’d class Westwood as a great servant and David Horst who is regarded by many as a club legend as a great servant