Embargo?

3 hours ago, casbahowl said:

TalkSport reporting Villa owe HMRC £51 million quid !!!

Just think about that for a minute!

It's the old saying... You owe the bank £10,000, you are in trouble. You owe the bank £10million and the bank is in trouble.

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, casbahowl said:

Oh I’ll give you weasel words 

Basically we aren't cheap when it comes to season tickets. We may be a bit better relatively compared with last season but we will still be pricier than most. How that makes for a fundamental flaw in what I said is beyond me. You're like Trump yelling Fake News. 

The £23 kids tickets are good but you have to shell out £645 for an adult one I think to get one of those which is pretty steep.  Some clubs give them away. 

Edited by rickygoo

3 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

Basically we aren't cheap when it comes to season tickets. We may be a bit better relatively compared with last season but we will still be pricier than most. How that makes for a fundamental flaw in what I said is beyond me. You're like Trump yelling Fake News. 

The £23 kids tickets are good but you have to shell out £645 for an adult one I think to get one of those which is pretty steep.  Some clubs give them away. 

Do you think £23 per game is too much to pay to watch a team in the championship?

2 minutes ago, casbahowl said:

Do you think £23 per game is too much to pay to watch a team in the championship?

I do for a season ticket for the cheapest part of the ground. Most other clubs in the division do it for cheaper - which was my point. He's hiked prices to make us expensive relative to other clubs. That is a simple fact. 

3 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

I do for a season ticket for the cheapest part of the ground. Most other clubs in the division do it for cheaper - which was my point. He's hiked prices to make us expensive relative to other clubs. That is a simple fact. 

So you think we should be the cheapest in the division? 

I’m struggling with the fact that every single post you make is a negative???

Do you have an agenda, has Chansiri shagged your Mrs ?

Every single post you make is an attack on the Chairman and the club ..... give it a rest ffs!

13 minutes ago, casbahowl said:

Most other teams set a reasonable match day price and then give discounts for season tickets. We set a ridiculous price for pay on the gate and then come up with season ticket prices that look reasonable in comparison but are actually expensive relative to other clubs.

We may be bit better compared to previous years. Looks to me like 3 clubs  - Ipswich, Norwich and Leeds have a cheapest ticket that's more expensive than ours. Middlesbrough's are the same. Others range from £21 a game to £11. Forest are £16, Derby £19, United £18 a match. We aren't cheap.  

4 hours ago, casbahowl said:

TalkSport reporting Villa owe HMRC £51 million quid !!!

Just think about that for a minute!

They should just do what everyone else does........ go bankrupt and start up in another, slightly different  name. 

3 minutes ago, casbahowl said:

So you think we should be the cheapest in the division? 

I’m struggling with the fact that every single post you make is a negative???

Do you have an agenda, has Chansiri shagged your Mrs ?

Every single post you make is an attack on the Chairman and the club ..... give it a rest ffs!

I didn't say the cheapest did I? 

You don't follow me so you have no idea whether every single post I make is negative. They aren't. Again Trump tactics  - make stuff up, state it as fact and say it over and over again.  

The Chairman isn't the club. He's done some good things and some bad things. 

1 minute ago, rickygoo said:

Most other teams set a reasonable match day price and then give discounts for season tickets. We set a ridiculous price for pay on the gate and then come up with season ticket prices that look reasonable in comparison but are actually expensive relative to other clubs.

We may be bit better compared to previous years. Looks to me like 3 clubs  - Ipswich, Norwich and Leeds have a cheapest ticket that's more expensive than ours. Middlesbrough's are the same. Others range from £21 a game to £11. Forest are £16, Derby £19, United £18 a match. We aren't cheap.  

Go and lay down for a bit.

simple question....... do you go to matches ?

1 minute ago, casbahowl said:

Go and lay down for a bit.

simple question....... do you go to matches ?

Stupid question actually if you paid attention to what I posted.  You'd know I was a season ticket holder who's been going to games since the early 70s. 

lol

People need to chill...

We have let go of Rhodes, Wallace, Loovens, Hunt and possibly Fletcher and nobody is concerned about these players leaving. 

We are only concerned about wing backs or the lack of...

A few departures to balance the books and then bring in some fast pacey wing backs on loan and boom!

Lets get this season started!

7 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

Stupid question actually if you paid attention to what I posted.  You'd know I was a season ticket holder who's been going to games since the early 70s. 

lol

Was ? ..... 45 years ago ? .... explains a lot!

Fed up of listening to your negativebollox now, you’re interrupting me following the coverage of the leader of the free world visiting this green and pleasant land!

Edited by casbahowl

1 minute ago, casbahowl said:

Was ? ..... 45 years ago ? .... explains a lot!

Fed up of listening to your negativebollox now, you’re interrupting me following the coverage of the leader of the free world visiting these green and pleasant lands !

Turn of phrase  - have been on and off for last 40 odd years. Have been since we last got relegated to Div 3. So I am a ST holder. Am I allowed an opinion now?

I just want the club to be straight. We do need to unload players.

We've done well to get rid of Rhodes - hopefully on a reasonable deal. Hunt is probably our best full back but if we are in a bit of financial poo then every player will have a price. The worry will be if we have to release players that we won't be able to afford to replace with similar quality because of the cash we've spunked despite having such high prices. 

And to deny our prices are high compared with the rest of the division is ridiculous.