Football Heaven 2018 - 2019

3 minutes ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

Howdy doody OG, i've been watching but not participating, bit like when I used to go to dances chasing the girls or not as may be.:Chansiri:

Was gonna ring you today was getting worried ......

Ironic is not the word ........

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST
  • Haha 2

54 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

Really couldn’t give a throw about the pigs but I’m not from Sheffield. We will always be the number one club in the City  and for me they will always be in our shadow whilst they are a better team at the moment. They are like an annoying little brother.

For me, my hatred is Leeds Utd. However, I’ve been brought up in Keighley and I now live in the outskirts of Leeds and I know a load of Leeds fans and what they are like. I absolutely detest them. That club brings out the worst in me - the vitriol I was spouting after Roofe handled for their equaliser on Saturday was evidence. 

Same! but replace leeds with forest. 

Eldest turned sky on earlier, apparently they are playing Burton. 

Turned it off and hid the remote. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

He's not changed allegiance 

He's just "Shed" one or two items.

lol

It's becoming very popular these days OG and we must move with the times. We have an old plater at work who is going through this very same thing, old Harry we call him. Or we did, old Harry now insists we call him Harriet, which I personally don't have a problem with but it's the toilets we are struggling with. He's refusing to use the mens saying he should be allowed to use the ladies. We only have one ladies trap down where we are (the loo is locked up and key kept in the office) as there's only a couple of lassies down on the shore where we are based. Problem is they're uncomfortable with him using their one trap. All was going well enough as they weren't aware he was using it until one day one of the girls went in and it looked like the old proverbial 18 wheeler had skidded to a halt at the bottom of the pan.

He now has his own trap and we have to take the girls up the top site. I've pleaded with the girls to see common sense and tried to explain that poor old Harry (aka Harriet) has been a woman locked in a man's body all his life and they should be a bit more understanding, them being youngish girls as well. I'm going to have another go at them tomorrow. I'll let you know how I get on.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

It's becoming very popular these days OG and we must move with the times. We have an old plater at work who is going through this very same thing, old Harry we call him. Or we did, old Harry now insists we call him Harriet, which I personally don't have a problem with but it's the toilets we are struggling with. He's refusing to use the mens saying he should be allowed to use the ladies. We only have one ladies trap down where we are (the loo is locked up and key kept in the office) as there's only a couple of lassies down on the shore where we are based. Problem is they're uncomfortable with him using their one trap. All was going well enough as they weren't aware he was using it until one day one of the girls went in and it looked like the old proverbial 18 wheeler had skidded to a halt at the bottom of the pan.

He now has his own trap and we have to take the girls up the top site. I've pleaded with the girls to see common sense and tried to explain that poor old Harry (aka Harriet) has been a woman locked in a man's body all his life and they should be a bit more understanding, them being youngish girls as well. I'm going to have another go at them tomorrow. I'll let you know how I get on.

Ay up mate

Andrea X

lol

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

I know how "Harriet" feels 

My favourite "line" with the ladies is that I'm a Lesbian trapped inside a man's body ..

Not had much success with it tbh just bloodied noses ........

• Haha 3

Just now, pgmetcalf said:

Homemade soup tonight -  Chorizo, red lentils, red pepper, tomatoes, celery, carrot. paprika and varying amount of chilli  :excl:

both cooking our own tonight 

homemade meat potato pie and hendos with veg  -yum

• Like 1