Football Heaven 2018 - 2019

1 minute ago, Lawrie Madden said:

Thats the problem we've employed a Football Manager that knows nowt about football 

that's ridiculous tbf   but what's more accurate is he is in a hell of a position a promotion worthy team he cant pick and backed himself into a wall about the keeper  

genuinely think he's losing any idea of how to get the team to defend 

the team has lost confidence in how they are being asked to play 

1 minute ago, steelowl said:

that's ridiculous tbf   but what's more accurate is he is in a hell of a position a promotion worthy team he cant pick and backed himself into a wall about the keeper  

That's because it's never a good idea to leave yourself short at the back by playing 3, especially if you have a new inexperienced defence 

1 minute ago, steelowl said:

There are so many of this squad I just don’t rate. Christ knows how we actually recruited them.

You can shuffle the deck chairs as much as you like - but other than the odd jewel, the Senior Pros are rubbish.

I don’t think I can find myself howling support for many of their inclusions. 

Other than they are collecting a wage. Other than that - crap.

1 minute ago, ReadingOwl said:

There are so many of this squad I just don’t rate. Christ knows how we actually recruited them.

You can shuffle the deck chairs as much as you like - but other than the odd jewel, the Senior Pros are rubbish.

I don’t think I can find myself howling support for many of their inclusions. 

Other than they are collecting a wage. Other than that - crap.

therein lies the truth  - the real story about this clusterfuck of a recruitment policy may not ever be told but if it does I hope to buy the film the film rights  there's a niche market in farcical science fiction 

6 minutes ago, steelowl said:

therein lies the truth  - the real story about this clusterfuck of a recruitment policy may not ever be told but if it does I hope to buy the film the film rights  there's a niche market in farcical science fiction 

Its going to take some time for this to run its course I’m afraid. It’s just a holding position - that’s if - and a big if - the Chairman learns his lessons.

Personally, I’m very cynical about the future with this bloke in charge.

The Club is broke and Westwood, Hutchinson, Boyd, Jones and Hooper isn’t going to change things anytime soon.

The total long term business plan is crap. And, change of manager isn’t going to change that.

Im more interested in our future, as the Premier/Senior Club in Sheffield.

Its pretty tragic if I’m honest.

Edited by ReadingOwl

Just now, ReadingOwl said:

Its going to take some for this to run its course I’m afraid. It’s just a holding position - that’s if - and a big if - the Chairman learns his lessons.

Personally, I’m very cynical about the future with this bloke in charge.

The Club is broke and Westwood, Hutchinson, Boyd, Jones and Hooper isn’t going to change things anytime soon.

The total long term business plan is crap. And, change of manager isn’t going to change that.

Im more interested in our future, as the Premier/Senior Club in Sheffield.

we'll always be the senior   I'm afraid at this rate after this season it'll be at least 2 years before we can regain the premier moniker 

4 minutes ago, steelowl said:

we'll always be the senior   I'm afraid at this rate after this season it'll be at least 2 years before we can regain the premier moniker 

I wouldn’t be so sure about that. Why would any “floating voter” turn up at Hillsborough?

To watch rubbish at £40:00 a pop?

I fear for the future ATM - in all, seriousness.