Could be a problem if you park near the ground

7 hours ago, adelphi1867 said:

They will make a fortune near Schools.

Parents who pick there kids up from school and only live a few hundred yards away should receive an automatic driving ban. 

And they wonder why they've got saggy arses when they get a bit older. 

Get some exercise you lazy gits. :tango:

Do kids some good too. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I don't agree with parking on pavements, but sometimes there isn't much choice. There isn't sufficient parking at S6. This will just make it worse. 

Doesn't appear to be enough trams or buses either. 

Would like to know how many people drive to the match. Can you imagine the sheer carnage if a percentage of these people decided not to bother and get the tram or bus instead - it would be chaos around Hillsborough at full time. 

Edited by bigdan2003

21 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Any tory voters should be forced to sell their BMW's therefore freeing up all the legit parking spaces and forcing the tory voters to experience the public transport system

Tosh. Its not the tory's who run sheffield council and that is where the problem lies.

5 hours ago, addedtime said:

I'm sympathetic with the not being able to walk far bit. If enough came forward, I wonder if the club could sort some kind of drop off/collection kind of thing nearby?

Exactly, something needs to be done, the commute to the ground and parking options are shocking to the point that I would be up for a change of ground location

Surely they would apply common sense to parking on Herries road just opposite the ground as pavements are wide enough for a car and pedestrians, If there's issues walking then plenty of parking in Wednesdayite car park or Garage at the roundabout but you have to pay.

Guest Hillsborough Mole
On 19/06/2018 at 18:47, bladeshater said:

Not before time 

Absolutely agree.

I have a friend whos in a wheelchair and it completely fizzes her up when irresponsible idiots park on the pavement