Sunshine & good footie - great day all round!

2 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

They’re 5pts clear with 2 remaining, all but safe 

5 points clear with 6 to play for isn't safe

had Barnsley won yesterday reading would have been 2 points away from a relegation spot

so reading were well in a relegation battle on Saturday afternoon....but it didn't show

• Like 1

We were no better than ok. If it wasn't for the fact Reading were awful we could have been in trouble. We played at half pace and cantered home. I was suprised at Readings lack of fight and urgency as they are still in a dogfight but they will probably just survive.

Forestieri was the major difference and hopefully we will get a full season out of him next time round.

21 hours ago, Lincs Owl said:

Why?

Which match did you go to?  You should have gone to Hillsborough.  Forestieri alone was worth the entrance fee. 

Pffft. Coming on here with you positivity. You make me sick.

:tango:

1 hour ago, pgmetcalf said:

Rewatched the extended highlights because it's always good to reflect. Great attacking display, but our marking and closing down is woeful, we let the other team run with the ball too much. Need to work on that for next season 

Totally agree mate and been saying it for a while.

Constantly backing off and often into box letting teams come at us, don't understand it.

But on a positive note, I was pleased with Jordan's input yesterday and hope the lad can build his confidence.

Now looking forward to next season.