Flasks

29 minutes ago, Bolsterstone Owl said:

Showing at neck end. To open end feeder and red pinkie. Skimmers from 12oz to 4lb. Weights to 30lb. Bloody bloody cold though. Well was yesterday. 

We should have a fishing section on here. 

we tried mate Neil wouldn't bite lol  NO PUN INTENDED 

31 minutes ago, Bolsterstone Owl said:

Showing at neck end. To open end feeder and red pinkie. Skimmers from 12oz to 4lb. Weights to 30lb. Bloody bloody cold though. Well was yesterday. 

We should indeed, there’s loadsssss of us on here! 

Neil, any chance?

Hi Trev, fished Round 4 of my winter league at Blundells Fishery, Rixton nr. Warrington, on Trio Lake yesterday.

Went into it in 3rd place overall. Finished 4th in the match yesterday, but ahead of the guy in first place in the league, so points caught up. Probably still in 3rd with just 1 round left.

Fished hard after two consecutive frosts. A few F1s for 11lbs 4oz. Winner finished with about 24lbs.

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Hi Trev, fished Round 4 of my winter league at Blundells Fishery, Rixton nr. Warrington, on Trio Lake yesterday.

Went into it in 3rd place overall. Finished 4th in the match yesterday, but ahead of the guy in first place in the league, so points caught up. Probably still in 3rd with just 1 round left.

Fished hard after two consecutive frosts. A few F1s for 11lbs 4oz. Winner finished with about 24lbs.

fingers crossed you can make it to number 1 mate but failing that you are doing great otherwise keep at it Si , 

5 minutes ago, A12owl said:

What's with all this fishing stuff on here? I used to fish Dam Flask 55 years ago when it was trout and some nice roach. Never saw a bream.

Used to catch the No.16 bus from Town Head street ? If there was 2 of us , one would rush off the bus at the ticket office to buy the tickets. There were usually plenty getting off then dash back onto the bus to carry on round to Bradfield terminus and walk down to the neck end. If the ticket dasher  missed the bus it was a bloody long walk across the dam end and past the yacht club to get to the other end. 

Don't know if it's the same now. Havnt seen it for 40 + years.

Happy Days .

My fishing is now for carp at my caravan. Currently 2° in South Norfolk and fishing not for me. Rather listen to Wednesday on ifollow.

tmp-cam-87709233.jpg

nice little pond mate 

5 minutes ago, A12owl said:

Thanks. That's only my bit. 

Easterly wind blowing straight across lake from the back edge.

You know what they say about when the wind is in the east ?

I'm sure you know....the fish bite least. 

very true mate 

The place I go when I can get is 5 mins away from me  it's also a caravan site , but does day tickets as well , fish up to forties in there  and the beauty is that it is rarely fished ,guaranteed a couple of 20+ just about every visit , 

Edited by trevdi9

2 hours ago, Bolsterstone Owl said:

To right. Not a flask man myself more a rivers man, mainly barbel