Leeds United 3 : 2 Sheffield Wednesday (U23's) OMTD

34 minutes ago, Doctor Duran said:

who scored for us.. and who is our number 11..  lively lad

Fraser Preston.

If George Hirst is holding out for £5k, I'd suggest Preston does the same, looks a lot better prospect.

Hirst has done ok to be fair but looks out of shape (obviously). Lucky with pen, right in front of me and the defender got a clear touch on the ball to divert for a corner.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, just visiting said:

Fraser Preston.

If George Hirst is holding out for £5k, I'd suggest Preston does the same, looks a lot better prospect.

Hirst has done ok to be fair but looks out of shape (obviously). Lucky with pen, right in front of me and the defender got a clear touch on the ball to divert for a corner.

JV JV give us a wave 

9 minutes ago, just visiting said:

Fraser Preston.

Just contradicted yourself in the space of 2 sentences. Suggesting Preston looks a  much better prospect based on the 45 minutes you have watched then conceding that Hirast might not be at his best given he has had no match football all season.

3 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Just contradicted yourself in the space of 2 sentences. Suggesting Preston looks a  much better prospect based on the 45 minutes you have watched then conceding that Hirast might not be at his best given he has had no match football all season.

Watched him since he was 9, son played with him for 4 years. He dropped out for a while but happy to see him back, hope he makes it .