Pelupessy

Guest Bulgaria
10 hours ago, Plonk said:

Good steady debut. Nowt spectacular but looked ok. Got a foot in and always looked for a pass. Be interesting where he is in ten games

Treatment room would be my guess.

Guest Bulgaria

spoke to my old man this morning who went last night, said his debut was ok, nowt special but ok. What he did say though he that he noticed his personality towards his team mates and more importantly to the fans, thinks we might have a new cult hero on our hands!

I think as a club we are quite similar to Newcastle, we love a hero, especially one that gets the fans going with a rally cry at a corner for example, one who gives us a reason to cheer and get some noise going, one who always comes to applaud us even if we lose. I feel thats why most of us love Atty as he seems to have a connection with us. I think we would all agree that the modern players are just so bland and seem to just go through the motions.

Lets hope Joey can be the new cult hero because boy oh boy do we need one, especially as we are seeing less and less of Sam.

Edited by Bulgaria

2 minutes ago, debram said:

Yep, needs time, sadly loovens is becoming a liability

In a three, he really shouldn’t be Need him to ease Van Aken in With Joao and Matias bringing some much needed pace to the front line, Van Aken’s ability to knock long balls with accuracy, could be a huge advantage

Good debut imo. Took one for the team to save a good scoring chance after Loovens half arsed pass. Did ok after that, always wanting the ball & putting his foot in. Early booking probably held him back from making more challenges. Got potential though.

Can't help thinking of the host of kids show Kerwhizz when I see him.............

:laugh:

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc
1 minute ago, adelphi1867 said:

He has signed a 2&1/2 year contract, not a 24 hr contract.

I like how he took a Yellow for the team and stood up to the bullying tactics of Reading.

He'll do for me.

Spot on.

Guest RocketOwl

Not sure why anyone is expecting wonders here. He cost half a million and came from the Dutch league which is closer to league 1.

I haven't seen him play yet so won't comment, but I'm not expecting to see Xavi when he plays.