A bad press.....?

Fans and club reputations  

181 members have voted

1. 1. Do fans really represent the clubs they follow?

• Yes. Like or not when people go to games they represent the club.
    • No. They're individuals and should be dealt with as such.

14 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

Cracking result again the blunts.

The main thread on here since though has been violence and today The Star leads with.... (picture below). 

Does negative press that the club receives via fan behaviour affect you in any way?

Stir emotion of any kind?

Or is it water off a ducks back and part and parcel?

Do you think about the club when attending games in terms of your own behaviour?

Have your ever confronted or reported anyone because you felt they were damaging the clubs image?

2018-01-15 21.43.19.png

Sarah marshall needs to go and see the little youtube doc that some of the chavs at pig lane made, in that you can see flares being thrown at fans including  women and kids mixed up in it, also sexiest chants being sung by them...not saying its right what was chanted from a few wednesday fans but you cant print a story about one set of fans just because lee bullens wife reported it whilst ignoring plain evidence on you tube about the other lot.

Also bullys wife ...did she report this to the media ? Why the need if so ?again its not nice but it happens at every football match ESPECIALLY derbies ...old firm, liverpool man utd , spurs arsenal etc...now thats not an excuse to make it right but stuff like this will always happen and its just naive and thick skinned to go in the awayend expecting a nice polite outing.

What about when the pigs were singing We have Ched he'll .... who he wants, isn't that equally as vile. 

Edited by Maxine

Well I'm not white and I've been caught in the middle of I'd rather be a P*ki than a Blade chants at away games and it was f-king horrible. Racist and sexist language needs stamping dead, sooner the better. And in this case, about a child? They should be made to repeat that in front of their daughters and mothers.

Edited by LanceKeyring
Typo

16 hours ago, modboy said:

Singing anything about a players family crosses that line imo

It's only a game ffs 

Of course it does, I wasn't saying people were wrong to be offended I was saying that in society there is an issue with people not knowing where the line is.