Source of Carlos going after Wolves defeat

1 hour ago, Earlsfieldowl said:

Take that attitude and we’ll never get anywhere.

We are in a different place on most levels from the club that struggled in the 2000s

We need a new manager and approach - it’s blindingly obvious.  Providing the process is done properly we should be able to attract someone in with a record of success, rather than a string of clubs and a one season shelf life 

How much more evidence do you need  to see that CC isn’t taking us anywhere? 

I think your right we need a new approach coz this one hasn't been as successful as we hoped .....getting a new head coach though is no guarantee that chansiri will alter how things are run .......we need a good manager who is allowed to run the playing side of the club without interference from above . I don't see chansiri allowing that to happen .

10 hours ago, prowl said:

It's impossible to predict the future but it is possible to consider the possibility of certain things happening. Probability theory is the basis of gambling and odds setting. If a club is top now there is a greater probability of them winning the league than there is of the bottom club doing so. Using the same principal it is possible to say there is a remote possibility of a club 21 points behind with 25 games still to play, winning the league,  it is very remote.

There's a better chance of a club 10 points outside the play off getting into the play offs but every game that goes by without 3 points reduces the probability. 

Our current form is 11 points from 10 games if I've added thing up right, unless we change that soon we are dead and buried. Realistically we need over 2 points a game for the rest of the season, does that seem likely? 

Not on the face of it. I understand what you're saying & you make some good points. But there is no logic & predictability to how a team collects points. Who would have thought, last March, that we would end up finishing in 4th place & virtually throwing the Fulham game though?

He survived losing to a team that had previously lost 8 on the bounce.

We were embarrassingly hammered at home by our fierce rivals in what CC described as just another game.

We get 3 put past us by a team that couldn't buy a win or a goal.

We are mind blowingly boring to watch.

Yet he's still here. And IMO he will be until after the early bird ST sales hit record lows.

9 hours ago, Finlux_Cup said:

Your opinion mate, guess what, ive got one too....

One thing I will say though, if the pigs were in the bottom 4 nd having a torrid time of it, the clamour for some of our lot to hang, draw and quarter CC would be noticeably less, pathetic really.

I appreciate that- everyone has an opinion. 

As for the Blunts - couldnt care less about them, it our results and performances I care about. 

I am just interested to know why you still back a manager who long since ran out of ideas here and can’t get more than 60% out of what is a reasonably talented squad.

People are fed up with the above, that’s why the clamouring is happening - nothing to do with the Blunts. 

• Like 1